Author Topic: In the beginning was the plan, and with it came the assumptions.  (Read 363 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
In the beginning was the plan, and with it came the assumptions. And the assumptions were without form, and the plan was fiscally unsound, hopelessly flawed, and completely without substance.

And darkness was upon the faces of the citizens.
And they became angry, and spoke ill of the plan amongst themselves, saying,
"This is a crock of ####, and it stinks." And it came to pass that some citizens contacted their representatives, saying, "It is a bucket of feces, and none may abide the reeking stench thereof."

And the Representatives went to the Senators, saying, "It is a pail of strong excrement, and it's odor is such, that none may abide by it."

And the Senators went to Hairy Reed, saying,"It is a container of fertilizer and none may deny it's strength."

And Hairy Reed went unto Joe Biden, saying, "It is a vessel containing that which aids plant growth , and it is powerful."

And the Vice President went unto the President , saying, "We believe It is very powerful, and contains that which promotes growth."

And the President went unto the leftist media, saying, "This new, powerful plan I bring you will actively promote the growth and efficiency of this country, and to homosexuals, blacks, and illegal immigrants in particular."

And the mainstream media did need not look upon the plan to know of it's worth.
As there had been many phone calls,  meetings, and memos too numerous to count.
And top management and idiots all around agreed, and it came to pass that the plan became policy.

And verily I say unto you, this, is how #### happens.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: In the beginning was the plan, and with it came the assumptions.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:36:09 PM »
Heh, pretty clever!   ::thumbsup::

On a related note, I started calling my toilet the White House, since that is where the Obama goes.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.