Author Topic: Hezbollah Working with Mexican Cartels  (Read 2631 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Hezbollah Working with Mexican Cartels
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
Hmmm... to place this in Radical Islam category, or Illegal Immigration category....

Hezbollah Working with Mexican Cartels
As if the threat of deadly drug cartels in Mexico wasn't enough, some of them are joining forces with Middle East terror groups

"Hezbollah are absolute masters at identifying existing smuggling infrastructures," says former DEA Chief of Operations Mike Braun, adding that the group "is developing relations with those responsible for operating those smuggling operations and then forming close relations with them, so that they can move anything they have an interest into virtually anywhere in the world." That comment comes from former DEA Chief of Operations Mike Braun. He goes on to tell me that the Middle East terror group is "rubbing shoulders" with drug cartels around the globe.

My military and Department of Homeland Security contacts are insistent...it's not if Hezbollah operatives have been smuggled into the U.S....but how many?...

Much more at liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com....
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Hezbollah Working with Mexican Cartels
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 04:21:41 PM »
Yep, not if but how many.  Not like we didn't know this either, korans found in the piles of left-behind trash are not an indication of mexican converts, I'd say.

Somethings big and boomy cometh this way, I'm figgering.  Think the union-scum are in a panic now?  Wait.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »
These reports crop up from time to time, and nothing in it is surprising...the only "new" piece is the Venezuela connection...no matter how much Hugo & Barry admire one another...Hugo (like everyone else) knows that can push Barry around.  And Venezuela's links to Iran are well known, as are Iran's long-time support of Hezbollah.

That we have by my calculation 82.4% of the southern border "managed"...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,32.0.html

...there no doubt are untold numbers of sleeper cells awaiting activation.

But the left, thanks to their slavish devotion to illegals, diversity and multi-culti crap, are willing dupes in whatever comes into our land, and every single drop of blood shed as a result is theirs to bear, damn them all!

You posted this in the right spot IDP.  If not for the complicity of the left regarding our border, this would not be an issue here, it would be an issue over there!  We should be securing the border and taking the fight to the Islamists!

Instead, Obama and the left give us surrender and retreat.

Both are treasonous!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 11:37:30 PM »

IMHO Ahmadinjad & Hugo are facilitating the narco terrorists in Mexico. A fractured Mexico fits into their monetary business and the business of belligerence toward the USA. The narco kingpins have compounds in Honduras and Colombia; what's in the middle of that -> Hugo. 

Dope traded for American passports to Islamist terrorists posing as Latinos, money for cheap weapons, smuggle the terrorists and the dope for more money and use the cheap weapons against anything that gets in your way.  Peasants hide in fear praying "it's not their time" while daily firefights kill tens to hundreds.  Young boys full of themselves armed with last nights memory, today's high, and a gun - working for a bigger high. Mexico.

Destabilize Central America, the Zeta's control the northern state of Guatemala (literally told the officials to leave or die).  The CIA was big in Costa Rica and the Chinese operate the Panama canal, that may be why they have been spared so far.

With support from Amed and China, Hugo will continue to roil from northern S. America on up to our border. His next moves will always be the softest spot.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 06:45:07 AM »
Yeah, if we had any balls, we'd ramp up our support of Columbia and start squeezing Hugo.  Cutting off that avenue would go a long way to stabilizing the Central American corridor.  Then the remaining pieces could be dealt with.  Instead we have active disinterest and have let Columbia hanging.  They must really think we suck the big one.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »
Yeah, if we had any balls, we'd ramp up our support of Columbia and start squeezing Hugo.  Cutting off that avenue would go a long way to stabilizing the Central American corridor.  Then the remaining pieces could be dealt with.  Instead we have active disinterest and have let Columbia hanging.  They must really think we suck the big one.

BUT BUT BUT I thought our status in the world was improved!!Since Bambi took over THEY LOVE US!!!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 08:31:09 PM »
Yeah JF, you know the drill, they LOVE to take advantage of us!

>:(