Author Topic: Happy Shutdown Eve!  (Read 1050 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Happy Shutdown Eve!
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:53:40 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-30/boehner-delaying-obamcare-its-what-people-want

In the end...the feckless Pubbies on advise of their cronys, fellow ruling class AINO's and paid consultants like The Butthead...Boehner & Co will fold once again, another hill not worth dying on...

The can all take a flying leap!!!

ETA - Dem Senate plan to punt out a week is all a scam to lock in exchanges and kill off 1 year moratorium talk in the House...if the House buys this BS then the battle to kill O'DumbassCare is over!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-30/market-spikes-report-stopgap-bill-discussed-republicans#comment-4006194

I still say Pubbies blinking enjoys 4:1 odds!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:59:24 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Happy Shutdown Eve!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-30/boehner-delaying-obamcare-its-what-people-want

In the end...the feckless Pubbies on advise of their cronys, fellow ruling class AINO's and paid consultants like The Butthead...Boehner & Co will fold once again, another hill not worth dying on...

The can all take a flying leap!!!

ETA - Dem Senate plan to punt out a week is all a scam to lock in exchanges and kill off 1 year moratorium talk in the House...if the House buys this BS then the battle to kill O'DumbassCare is over!!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-30/market-spikes-report-stopgap-bill-discussed-republicans#comment-4006194

I still say Pubbies blinking enjoys 4:1 odds!
I really love that vid just wish it were real ::rolllaughing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:01:49 PM »
  I bought a Panetone to get through all this. I swear I almost see a spine among the Pubs.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »
Don't get too excited JF, my 20% chance of success is wildly optimistic...the typical boilerplate is going to hit tomorrow morning as usual...all the same overblown rhetoric and lies...demonizing Pubbies as being held hostagebyo anarchist Tea Baggers yadda yadda yadda...when the going gets tough the weak wet themselves and surrender...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 05:50:49 AM »
Tell the House to go home and enjoy. The ball is in the Senate's court and literally unreturnable until they debate it. This holding of breath unless they see it my way is bullchit.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:28 AM »
Senate refusing to take up anything the House sends over...and Harry Reid has a right to be worried...if allowed to go on a vote it would pass and the punk in the WH would be forced to Veto.  Why Harry is compelled to cover for that jackass 24/7 mystifies me...Obama must have dirty pictures of him cavorting with naked circus folk or something...it just ain't natural whatever it is...

ETA - Dem's - No negotiation, no compromise!

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/325691-reid-rejects-house-gop-offer-to-appoint-conferees-

SCoaMF - "I Shouldn't Have To Offer Anything"

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/30/227872581/obama-we-will-not-delay-obamacare

::mooning::
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:46:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
If the shutdown goes on long enough I could see the Prez and Senate having to explain why they won't pass a budget without BO-care.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 11:31:21 AM »
They won't be asked.  They've not passed a budget since '09 -- and have you heard the giant stink that ought to be made about THAT?  Me either -- which is why we end up having to witness the CR fight every damn year.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
And the Senate hasn't made a budget since Dingy "Searchlight bulb is out" Reid & the dem's took control...anybody ever see that reported in the Democrat-Media Complex???

Bueller?  Bueller?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 12:03:36 PM »
Apparently, BO is hitting the rose garden now with people who claim to be benefited by BO-care.

I don't believe it.

Even if they are "real" people they haven't received any care under BO-care so what good is their opinion?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 12:08:51 PM »
I would have people follow them all as they left, track them down, see where they go, who they meet, who they really are!

Alas, fat chance of that in Amerika today...land of the unfree, home of the depraved...