Author Topic: 25 RINOs Join Democrats, Allow CR To Proceed With DumbassCare Funding  (Read 3897 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: 25 RINOs Join Democrats, Allow CR To Proceed With DumbassCare Funding
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 10:43:32 PM »
I was thinking of two other words for McLame: A verb and a pronoun.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2013, 03:16:29 AM »
On occasion I think of him and his idiot daughter together in a burlap bag full of weasels.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2013, 06:51:59 AM »
Feel free to use "Mcsh*tstain" it will serve you as well as it does me and describes the blight he is.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2013, 08:04:46 AM »
On occasion I think of him and his idiot daughter together in a burlap bag full of weasels.

::thumbsup::

Go weasels!!!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2013, 08:08:18 AM »
Feel free to use "Mcsh*tstain" it will serve you as well as it does me and describes the blight he is.

I have used McCainiac and J-Mac...the former describes his mental state quite well while the latter highlights his craven desire to be hip and relevant to the jurnotards and the adoring mass of zombies they feed (which of course we know is utterly stupid, the election loss to Barry 1.0 proved once and for all the disposable nature of usefull idiots to the media...and yet this silly old fool still willingly and eagerly plays the stooge for libiots time and time again!)...of the two I like the latter the best.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 02:30:55 PM »
The emails, which were not provided to CQ Roll Call, apparently reveal that Boehner’s staff and Reid’s staff participated in routine coordination between two leaders of Congress to avoid having congressional staff lose their health care benefits.

“During a five-month period stretching from February to July, Boehner and his aides sought along with Reid’s office to solve what had become a big headache for both of them,” POLITICO writes. “They drafted and reviewed a possible legislative fix, as well as continued to push for an administrative one from the Office of Personnel Management.”

It bears repeating again that the original intent of the provision that is causing leaders so much trouble was merely to force Congressional staff on to Obamacare exchanges, not to have those employees get no employer contribution toward their care.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/democrats-mull-divulging-emails-with-boehner-staff-as-shutdown-fight-gets-personal/

H/T Grouchy's

So, Reid and Boehner, as well as their staffs, conspired to break the law.  Again.  The staffers do not qualify for "employer contribution" aka subsidies by dint of their salary levels.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 02:35:17 PM »
Ruling Class jackasses!

In this context it makes it all the more obvious that the Boehner-led Pubbies will be the first to blink in the Shutdown stakes, eh?

And the first to cave there will almost certainly (99.9999%) be the one to cave on the debt ceiling too.

So bloody tired of this crud...