Author Topic: Demographic Winter  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Demographic Winter
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 04:56:48 PM »
The world isn't producing fewer humans each year, it's just that some of the races are on the downward spiral and some aren't. This video is OK but the documentary Idiocracy is closer to the mark. "Smart" people have convinced themselves - and to an extent each other - that replenishing the species is somehow economically nonviable, ecologically unsound, and (this one always cracks me up) ethically selfish. Blacks, muzzies, and Asians, not (yet) hamstrung by such silly notions, continue to breed like rabbits.

Of course the fact that white people are literally working themselves to death to subsidize all the other races doesn't exactly help matters. Whites, being the creators of the blueprint to their own demise, have no one else to blame.

This, like everything else unpleasant in life, I blame on leftists.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 01:06:20 AM »
    Eric Holthaus, who used to do weather for Wall Street Journal, was reacting to Friday's findings from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    *  Scientists found in the report that it was 'extremely likely' that humans are causing warming trends
    *  Holthaus said he has decided not to have children in order to leave a lighter carbon footprint, and has considered having a vasectomy
    *  He tweeted on Friday 'no children, happy to go extinct'
    *  The weatherman also said he is committed to stop flying as 'it's not worth the climate'
    *  US Secretary of State, John Kerry, calls the report 'an alarm bell'
    * It means scientists have moved from being 90 per cent sure to 95 per cent sure regarding global warming

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2436551/A-weatherman-breaks-tears-vows-NEVER-fly-grim-climate-change-report.html#ixzz2gG7F90Sa

Maybe we're better off without him and his ilk, but if not for him having been twisted into nihilism by the Left and their lies, he and his wife might have reproduced +2.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:11:36 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 01:09:26 AM »
    Eric Holthaus, who used to do weather for Wall Street Journal, was reacting to Friday's findings from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
    *  Scientists found in the report that it was 'extremely likely' that humans are causing warming trends
    *  Holthaus said he has decided not to have children in order to leave a lighter carbon footprint, and has considered having a vasectomy
    *  The weatherman also said he is committed to stop flying as 'it's not worth the climate'
    * It means scientists have moved from being 90 per cent sure to 95 per cent sure regarding global warming

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2436551/A-weatherman-breaks-tears-vows-NEVER-fly-grim-climate-change-report.html#ixzz2gG7F90Sa

If he keeps his head up head rump it'll stop the hot air from coming out of both ends.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 01:14:21 AM »

Maybe we're better off without him and his ilk, but if not for him having been twisted into nihilism by the Left and their lies, he and his wife might have reproduced +2.

Wow, just notices your signature line....and got a little scared!
<I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.>
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 01:22:48 AM »
I'd wager almost everybody on this board has two lists of their own; sorta depends which list you're on, dunnit?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 01:30:16 AM »
I'd wager almost everybody on this board has two lists of their own; sorta depends which list you're on, dunnit?

I feel like a small child at Christmas, whispering to myself: "Please be on the nice list, please be on the nice list, please be on the nice list, please be on the nice list!"

But, as an adult with a little more experience, I suspect that I switch lists occasionally. Thank God for forgiveness!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 10:39:20 AM »
Alarm bell, huh? Kerry better grab onto his clapper, 'cause his flitting around the globe in jets and limos doesn't count for him.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 11:36:37 AM »
It is obvious that certain humans hate other humans but see no hypocrisy in the actions they make are the same as everybody else on the planet...it's just that they are deluded into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and that they need to obey them or else...or else what?  They'll have a meltadown that'll make a 4 year old's meltdown look tame in comparison?  I want to push people like this into active volcanoes...maybe ancient human practices of human sacrifices were in fact a means of ridding society of useless unproductive assholes?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Eupher

• Newb
    • Euph's site
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
It is obvious that certain humans hate other humans but see no hypocrisy in the actions they make are the same as everybody else on the planet...it's just that they are deluded into thinking they are smarter than everyone else and that they need to obey them or else...or else what?  They'll have a meltadown that'll make a 4 year old's meltdown look tame in comparison?  I want to push people like this into active volcanoes...maybe ancient human practices of human sacrifices were in fact a means of ridding society of useless unproductive assholes?

While it's a marvelous thing to cherish human life, and western culture tends to cherish life more than the muzzies do, for instance; but sometimes ya just gotta let the Darwin Award thing ring out loud and strong.

We spend too much time coddling people.
U.S. Army, Retired

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
We spend too much time coddling people.

Agreed.  The stupid were once self-limiting.

Now, one can pretty much figure a past-lawsuit for every warning label on a ladder ........ or almost anything else.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 12:29:51 PM »
Austerity measures: Will America even use them?
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 01:03:54 PM »
His wife is uncharacteristically cute to be a green Leftie.  What a waste.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Eupher

• Newb
    • Euph's site
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
Austerity measures: Will America even use them?

No way in hell. That'll mean giving up American Idol and watching Diane Sawyer to get the "news."  ::falldownshocked::
U.S. Army, Retired

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
Did the Romans accept austerity?  No, keep the chimera going as long as possible, makes the collapse more fun I guess.  Of course the lower rungs of society (and lets be clear, by the time the collapse comes, most will be in the lower rung!) will already know in their gut if not their head the end is near...and some of the ruling class may escape just up to and after the fall, but many will be chased down the streets and slaughtered.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »
Hitting rock bottom can cause individuals to get themselves sorted out, because an individual knows the Piper will collect his due during their own lifetime, i.e. they know they will experience the pain and consequences very much in a personal way.

The dynamic is different when you're talking about civilizations or states. The Piper still collects his due, but it's possible to postpone it on a generational rather than personal scale. There's little to deter profligacy when the pain and consequences can be comfortably abstracted onto some future generation. Little other than morality and ethics, that is, and both are notably lacking in a crumbling society such as ours.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 05:17:19 PM »
He's just trying to justify his selfishness.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."