Author Topic: Jim Hoft OH SNAP!…It Looks Like Kloppenburg Lost Big, After All – Too Bad About  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I did indeed pray for victory here. I believed and believe this election to have been of vital importance not only to the rule of law, but as a refudiation (love you Sarah) of Leftist evil as well as a confirmation of Tea Party America.

Let's not kid ourselves here. The Left pulled out ALL the stops. Prosser had no funds with which to wage an equivalent counter-campaign. What happened here - win or lose - is that an informed, engaged electorate stood up against a Left that has for too long taken its domination for granted, and doesn't know what to do with the fact that people are finally waking up. This is a Tea Party victory (if it holds), and it has national ramifications that in my opinion rival the ramifications in Wisconsin.

So yeah, I prayed, and prayed hard. You can see it right HERE for yourselves.

There's still opportunity for things to change and for fraud to take place as other counties re-canvass. But either way, God's will be done.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

IDP:
Let's not kid ourselves here. The Left pulled out ALL the stops. Prosser had no funds with which to wage an equivalent counter-campaign. What happened here - win or lose - is that an informed, engaged electorate stood up against a Left that has for too long taken its domination for granted, and doesn't know what to do with the fact that people are finally waking up.

He did it on his own with help of a fed up electorate (hello Pubbies, are you paying attention?), and I guess, from the Tea Party.  No GOP  heavy weights, no GOP money; No RNC heavy weights, no RNC money.  Why should they put money into a local election? The only small affect in the balance would be whether new law freeing them from the chains of Union bondage would be validated. New law that being validated would set  precedent  aiding and fortifying every other state seeking relief.   

We are fighting the Democrats and the Republican Party.  The Fools.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
IDP:
Let's not kid ourselves here. The Left pulled out ALL the stops. Prosser had no funds with which to wage an equivalent counter-campaign. What happened here - win or lose - is that an informed, engaged electorate stood up against a Left that has for too long taken its domination for granted, and doesn't know what to do with the fact that people are finally waking up.

He did it on his own with help of a fed up electorate (hello Pubbies, are you paying attention?), and I guess, from the Tea Party.  No GOP  heavy weights, no GOP money; No RNC heavy weights, no RNC money.  Why should they put money into a local election? The only small affect in the balance would be whether new law freeing them from the chains of Union bondage would be validated. New law that being validated would set  precedent  aiding and fortifying every other state seeking relief.   

We are fighting the Democrats and the Republican Party.  The Fools.

I read elsewhere earlier today that Prosser actually ran out of yard signs, and of the available money he had remaining, none could be allocated to more signs because of the need to invest in other media.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Winning Comment

DEWEY WINS!!! :)

::rolllaughing:: ::whoohoo:: ::USA::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
 ::thumbsup::

Now, barring any unforeseen developments, it is a good day to enjoy the sweet smell of victory and the anguish of our enemies!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Mary Katherine Ham with the winning headline

Small, state-wide election with vital national implications soon to have no national implications whatsoever

Yes, J-School retards, you really are that easy to predict.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Klippity-Kloppityburg was so damned quick to declare victory with a 204 vote margin ... how long will it take her to concede defeat ?  Better make that Klutzenburg !  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Klippity-Kloppityburg was so damned quick to declare victory with a 204 vote margin ... how long will it take her to concede defeat ?  Better make that Klutzenburg !  ;D

I hear on rush that the sore loser is bringing in the Al Franken clown that helped him steal that election!

So it sounds like the proglodyte is going to chellenge!

Nice, huh?!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty

I hear on rush that the sore loser is bringing in the Al Franken clown that helped him steal that election!

So it sounds like the proglodyte is going to chellenge!

Nice, huh?!

::cussing::
Well like Rush says"We win or loose elections-They win or sue to win elections"
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  All she has left to do is go home before the sun rises and hang upside down in her bell free. ::evilbat:: And nobody gives a sh*t if the concedes or not. She lost THE END!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie