Author Topic: Obama fooled by fake Iranian nuke fatwa - before the entire UN  (Read 950 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Obama fooled by fake Iranian nuke fatwa - before the entire UN
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:21:13 PM »
Either he was fooled by the lie, or he decided that in the moment, he was served by the lie...

OBAMA FALLS FOR IRANIAN 'FATWA' HOAX ON NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Last week, President Barack Obama assured the United Nations General Assembly that Iran did not actually seek nuclear weapons. However, the basis for Obama's defense of Iranian intentions is an elaborate hoax.

Obama said that a "fatwa," or religious ruling, by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (to whom Obama referred by the official honorific, "Supreme Leader"), banned nuclear weapons and provided a basis for future peace...

<snip>

...However, as the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) reports, that fatwa "was never issued by Supreme Leader Khamenei and does not exist; neither the Iranian regime nor anybody else can present it."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Obama fooled by fake Iranian nuke fatwa - before the entire UN
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »
If President Skittles said it, who cares?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:25:10 PM »
Prez Takkiya knows full well.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »
'Israel's prime minister declared Tuesday that his country will never allow Iran to get nuclear weapons, even if it has to act alone, and dismissed Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's "charm offensive" as a ruse to get relief from sanctions.'

"Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons," he said. "If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone, but in standing alone Israel will know that we will be defending many, many others," Netanyahu added.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/10/01/Israels-Netanyahu--We-will-not-let-Iran-get-nukes

The president will negotiate with terrorists but will not negotiate with congress.

I don't worry about Israel. God is with them.  I do however worry about our Country.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
I highly doubt that anyone from Israel will tell The One when they pull the trigger, either.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »
And they're right to not do so.  What the hell do they owe him, except a kick ina azz.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 09:09:37 PM »
I highly doubt that anyone from Israel will tell The One when they pull the trigger, either.

He would undoubtedly attempt to thwart them. Israel would be smart to keep the American regime as ignorant as possible for the time being. Let Hussein Obama hear it on Al Jazeera with the rest of the 'Slims.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 04:17:02 AM »
I'm issuing a "Fat-Head Fatwa" against Obama .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 07:43:46 AM »
OK, SH...all I wanna know is "will it hurt?"!   ;D

Offline Magnum

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 07:11:09 PM »
I admit I am a proud and unashamed apologist for Israel. But this speech by Prime Minister Netanyahu is one of the most powerful and articulated speeches on Iran I have heard. I have listened to it a couple times and it gets better each time I hear it.

'Iran's Rouhani is wolf in sheep's clothing' - Netanyahu to UN General Assembly (FULL SPEECH)

As Steven Hayes says: Netanyahu UN Speech 'Blistering' Attack on Obama

Hayes said the speech clearly indicated that Netanyahu didn't get an offer of support when he met with President Barack Obama at the White House on Monday.

"Would he have given that speech if he had heard from President Obama yesterday that there's no chance Israel will have to stand alone?" Hayes asked.

"Obviously, that's not what he heard," Hayes said.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
I love his passion and intellect and the boldness to speak the truth to people who run from it.  This is what a real leader looks like.

And the money quote of Adams "facts are stubborn things!" was fantastic!

::thumbsup::