Author Topic: "...a world where all of your churches burn and your trash is impossible..."  (Read 895 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/09/loony-leftist-wants-a-world-where-your-churches-burn-video/

Demanding equal time...I look forward to the Great Reset where whackjob deviant leftist God-hating guttersnipes like this are burned, shot, drowned, hung, stabbed, keel-hauled, beaten, drawn and quartered and left on pikes as a warning to other jackasses...

Aborting scum is "awesome"!  Ain't it?!

How's that grab ya, jackass?!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Guys like this are why I stay in shape (run, weights, push-ups ad nauseum, Nordic Track [winter months when it's below 20] & heavy bag)....all in my basement gym (except for the running)

I...almost...want...him to show up @ my local mall or, better yet...my church. I would mock him as I slowly...inflicted...my...will.

#NoQuarter
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Believe In Jesus

(if he had replied "No"...Bronson would've handed him a tract...& then shot him)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.