Author Topic: Heart Attack Grill's Jon Basso: My Food Will Kill You (video)  (Read 1734 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Heart Attack Grill's Jon Basso: My Food Will Kill You (video)
« on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:15 AM »
Quite an interesting fella. He seems part industry watchdog; part health-food advocate; part libertarian self-responsiblist; part marketing genius; and part snake-oil salesman.

Whatever he is, and whatever his goals are, I found myself watching the entire interview.

My Food Will Kill You: Heart Attack Grill’s Basso

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Heart Attack Grill's Jon Basso: My Food Will Kill You (video)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »
Quite an interesting fella. He seems part industry watchdog; part health-food advocate; part libertarian self-responsiblist; part marketing genius; and part snake-oil salesman.

Whatever he is, and whatever his goals are, I found myself watching the entire interview.

My Food Will Kill You: Heart Attack Grill’s Basso
Me to. What an asshole comes to mind. The sloppy ass 4x bypass burger looks gross to begin with.
There are choices at those restaurants that are healthy and tasty but as always, the choice is up to the consumer(you). I don't always finish what I buy and have the good sense to chuck it when full and I'm proud to be able to say when.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: Heart Attack Grill's Jon Basso: My Food Will Kill You (video)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 12:33:22 PM »
I like the fact that he is trying to be an honest businessman, I sure wish that there were more honesty in businesses.
Eschew Obfuscation