Author Topic: New Video aimed @ Planned Parenthood by Alliance Defending Freedom.  (Read 945 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: New Video aimed @ Planned Parenthood by Alliance Defending Freedom.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 12:18:33 AM »
Planned Parenthood is an huge evil in our society that manages to live on decade after decade.    It has murdered more then the Nazis but few seem to know about it.    Plus it plunders our tax dollars every year.    A half a billion dollars we don't have (borrowed from the Chinese,  who's government enforces abortions on its citizens).

It lies to the women it says it serves.   It's cheap and it kills more then the unborn at times.  It rips off taxpayers in a way that if any other private company was doing it,  Democrats would go on the attack and someone would end up in prison for it.

I remember a few years ago,  in our annual pro life protest on our towns main street.   I saw the local director of the planned parenthood office drive by (in her RED suv) giving the middle finger to all the people with signs.   

And liberals say we are the ones that don't want dialogue.  Some dialogue......  If they think that is dialogue,  well,  we aren't getting anywhere.

I for one,  will think our society will be so much better the day PP closes its doors and goes out of business.   At least one office should be a museum (like one of the holocaust ones) to show the horror.

I hope that in the future we see PP like we see slavery today.  A terrible thing to be left to history.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 10:38:36 AM »
I got into it with a pro-abortion woman once on twitter.  At one point I asked why she didn't like babies.  She assured me that when her friends were pregnant she was happy for them. I asked why didn't she feel that way for all women?  She then told me I didn't understand how awful life can be for a pregnant woman.  When I asked about making life better for the woman so she could enjoy her pregnancy and baby she stopped talking to me.

So many people have had abortions or know someone who has that they are trapped in continuingly justifying their choice.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 10:57:03 AM »
LOL....I like those guys too. Like the delivery.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 12:32:12 PM »
Thanks Pablo. ::thumbsup::

Dialog?   ::stirpot::Only if you have the same perspective as I do.  Otherwise, you are biased and incapable of understanding.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »
I would have liked an in-your-face wrap up at the end about how truly ugly they are...

"Planned Parenthood, the most misnamed outfit of the epoch, has killed more babies than Hitler killed Jews in concentration camps, and it is getting rich doing it.  Are you OK with that?"

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 09:21:10 PM »
I would have liked an in-your-face wrap up at the end about how truly ugly they are...

"Planned Parenthood, the most misnamed outfit of the epoch, has killed more babies than Hitler killed Jews in concentration camps, and it is getting rich doing it.  Are you OK with that?"

I hear you, man.

I spent about 15 minutes speaking directly to their General Counsel & CEO, Alan Sears, 2 weeks ago in NYC (Manhattan Declaration event on the campus of Columbia U). They are first class & do things that don't get them labeled as fringe or whacko (unlike yours truly, who identifies more with William Wallace  ;D). And, although he thanked me for my "crusading" efforts (hammering churches to change their By-Laws)...I walked away thinking "Pablo...you are so far away from being him, you Neanderthal")

(But if he were ever accosted by a street gang...then my talents would shine  :supercool:)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:06 PM »
Yeah, the Knuckledraggers Club, our secret handshake is the shoulder punch.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.