Author Topic: Moving the Ball Forward  (Read 754 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Moving the Ball Forward
« on: October 04, 2013, 06:08:47 PM »
[cross-posted from 'Merged: Shutdown Theater' http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=9043.msg108577#msg108577

I am out of the house 3-4 evenings per week visiting organizations like NJ2AS (2nd Amendment), local Tea Party chapters, Campaign for Liberty, Young Americans for Liberty, the John Birch Society…looking for leaders. I work with a leadership development group - & the goal is education. We distribute CD’s, DVD’s books & mentoring programs that speak to mental toughness, entrepreneurial/critical thinking, personal responsibility, regaining leadership at home (BIG problem in many households) & historical/founding values. The goal is to move the culture in a direction that serves freedom & free-market capitalism (for you can’t have one without the other).

Here’s a link to one of our flagship CD’s “13 Resolutions” which speaks about George Washington, Ben Franklin & Jonathan Edwards & how each of them set out to intentionally improve their thinking and thought process so that they would both honor God AND move the idea of liberty (and in Edward’s case, the Gospel too) forward. It’s a zipped folder containing 6 mp3’s which formulate the talk. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeqrbnxe59e3ebf/13%20Resolutions.zip

Feel free to burn it to disc & hand it out to folks on the edge (it's not going to change dyed-in-the-wool liberals) or who are less than pleased with the direction in which the country is moving (as a matter of fact, when I'm out in public, that's the question I most often ask of people next to me on line @ the store, school, mall, etc).

Talk is, as they say, cheap. We must walk our talk. Taking back the country is a nice catch-phrase. But what's the action plan?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.