Author Topic: Lesbians adopt boy and chemically transform him into a girl  (Read 1824 times)

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
Re: Lesbians adopt boy and chemically transform him into a girl
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
The moment these freaks went public with their intentions, the kid should have been taken into protective custody, and they should have been dragged through the street as a warning to any other freaks who wish to manifest their sick perversion by ruining a perfectly good child.

They adopted him. He could have been adopted by a loving mother and father, and led a decent life. Now he's just f***ed. As you said Glock - they essentially murdered him.

You have to remember that this is happening in Moonbat Central, Berkley Loonifornia.  To many of those people what we consider normal is a condition demanding arrest and "corrective therapy."   That poor kid is already screwed for life in more ways than I care to count.   ::angry::
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »
We have more Sodom & Gomorah's than biblical times x's 1,000!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 01:45:51 AM »
We have more Sodom & Gomorah's than biblical times x's 1,000!   ::gaah::

That is kinda sad, when you think about it.

Offline obumazombie

• Newb
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »
What they demand most is legitimacy. What they know best in their hearts is what they do is profoundly illegitimate.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »
This story and others like them make me sick, angry and make me want to latch out. However as our culture turns away from God the more of these kinds of vile,evil, unthinkable things will become more prevalent.

Christian Philosopher Francis Schaeffer once said, "The unthinkable in one generation becomes the thinkable in the next as a nation drifts away from God." We are there.

Now more than ever the church must be as God intended especially in this time when many in our society have chosen to defy the Word of God and show hostility to Biblical values.

I have to confess I am powerless to change the culture on my own. I need Gods help. As a Christian leader once said. "The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us!' Our God Reins Supreme.

I believe this with all my heart that these little ones who are harmed and others like them will be in Heaven one day.

But to those who commit these and other evil acts especially to and on the innocent little ones..............  An eternity separated from God, forever living in unimaginable torment, anguish and hopelessness, more horrible than they could have ever imagined is what is facing them in their future unless they repent.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:14:27 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 10:38:30 PM »
But to those who commit these and other evil acts especially to and on the innocent little ones..............  An eternity separated from God, forever living in unimaginable torment, anguish and hopelessness, more horrible than they could have ever imagined is what is facing them in their future unless they repent.

The woman that screamed at us at the life chain yesterday, I felt sad for her...the ugliness of her life showed on her contorted face as she yelled. I prayed for her.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."