Author Topic: Democrat agitprop  (Read 1818 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Democrat agitprop
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »
Have you heard what the Democrats are pushing about the reason for the imminent government "shut-down"??

It's all about denying women "healthcare" because the entire fight is a political one over Planned Parenthood funding.

Who the hell is buying this?  They've been harping on this sht all day, interspersed with the lie that "there was a deal", but Republicans have reneged.

First of all, it would be the implementation of Obamacare that would limit women's access to "healthcare"; two, Medicaid is supposed to take care of that; three, if abortions are not the majority of the business PP does - as the Dems keep pushing - then what other "healthcare" are the PP clinics providing, because they sure don't do mammograms; they have women come to their clinics to get a referral to where mammograms are done and the information is NOT on their websites.

Restricting access to birth control?  Isn't that what abortions are?

I hope the Republicans stick, shut down the government, and proclaim far and wide that Duh Wun will not sign a bill to make sure the military gets paid.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Democrat agitprop
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/harry-reid-abortion-funding-is-higher-priority-than-keeping-government-running-and-paying-the-troops/

If wer not paying for abortions now according to all these asshats why do they care if it's in the bill? We want our money out of it that's it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 07:56:06 PM »
It's the same old same old:  Republicans hate minorities and women.  You would hope that sooner or later people would tire of it and catch on to the Democrats' demagoguery.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 06:51:49 AM »
Yeah. That's all they got. And Boehner caved  . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
Have you heard what the Democrats are pushing about the reason for the imminent government "shut-down"??

It's all about denying women "healthcare" because the entire fight is a political one over Planned Parenthood funding.

Who the hell is buying this?  They've been harping on this sht all day, interspersed with the lie that "there was a deal", but Republicans have reneged.

First of all, it would be the implementation of Obamacare that would limit women's access to "healthcare"; two, Medicaid is supposed to take care of that; three, if abortions are not the majority of the business PP does - as the Dems keep pushing - then what other "healthcare" are the PP clinics providing, because they sure don't do mammograms; they have women come to their clinics to get a referral to where mammograms are done and the information is NOT on their websites.

Restricting access to birth control?  Isn't that what abortions are?

I hope the Republicans stick, shut down the government, and proclaim far and wide that Duh Wun will not sign a bill to make sure the military gets paid.

This is what I've been harping about . The Republicans won't stand a chance in a P.R. war over the up-coming  2102 Budget while the MSM is more than willing to spread this kind of SH*T without challenging the author !

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 07:16:25 AM »
I've seen this script before.

It still sucks.

I'm tired of bad history repeating itself...

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.