Author Topic: Colorado Recall UPDATE: Leftist RESIGNS before recall petition deadline  (Read 3798 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
New Recall Effort to Remove a Third Anti-Gun Colorado Senator

...the pro gun movement is alive and well in the Centennial State. If the gun grabbers were not paying attention before, they should be now as a third senator is being targeted for removal from office for pushing restrictive gun control through the state. On Friday, October 4th,  the Secretary of State in Colorado  approved a petition to recall Senator Evie Hudak, a Democrat from Senate District 19...

... After listening to the testimony from a rape victim asking why she was not able to carry a gun to protect herself from being raped Senator Hudak replied in typical anti-gun fashion by saying if the rape victim DID have a gun then the rapist would have been able to use it against her.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:08:03 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Another Recall in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »
ah, please forgive me  but doesn't that picture pretty sum up everything you'd say about this woman?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
ah, please forgive me  but doesn't that picture pretty sum up everything you'd say about this woman?

That's why I posted it!  ::cool::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
It tells me everything about why she was able to respond to a hypothetical rape scenario in such a dry and academic fashion. Definitely no, uhh, internalization of that scenario going on.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 02:36:50 PM »
It tells me everything about why she was able to respond to a hypothetical rape scenario in such a dry and academic fashion. Definitely no, uhh, internalization of that scenario going on.

Hehe. The troll can't understand why the woman would choose to minimize her prospects with a gun.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »
All jokes aside people like her don't care if a woman gets raped because they believe all guns are evil so even if someone is injured or killed they think it's worth the price to be rid of guns.

I asked a friend who said her aunt was very liberal "So does it bother her that someone dies who could've protected himself?" Answer: "My aunt says that's the price of getting rid of guns." My friend, to her aunt's dismay, carries.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 02:48:48 PM »
"My aunt says that's the price of getting rid of guns."

Yeah, auntie's quite smugly content to have someone else pay the price in pursuit of her goal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 02:53:44 PM »
All jokes aside people like her don't care if a woman gets raped because they believe all guns are evil so even if someone is injured or killed they think it's worth the price to be rid of guns.

I asked a friend who said her aunt was very liberal "So does it bother her that someone dies who could've protected himself?" Answer: "My aunt says that's the price of getting rid of guns." My friend, to her aunt's dismay, carries.

Boy, I just want to take people like that down to a crime ridden ghetto, tie them up and leave them with a sign that says "I don't believe in self defense and feel its my duty to be a victim. Please rape and rob me. " - after all its your idea  that some of the herd should be sacrificed to the criminals to keep others safe. I nominate you to be the sacrifice. 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 02:57:03 PM »
They can't be the sacrifice; otherwise, who would tell you how to live?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 04:50:51 PM »
Well, I believe their new policy is to just tell women to vomit and/or urinate on themselves as a rape deterrent. And just looking at her picture I think I'm getting the first part.

- Yours Truly

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 07:06:49 PM »

I was once arguing with an extreme lib on the now defunct History Channel boards on just this subject.  Bear in mind, this moonbat was a "she".  At one point I asked her who she considered the more respectable woman - the woman lying raped in a pool of her own blood with her throat cut in a back alley or the woman still alive and health who is explaining to the cop why her would-be rapist is lying there deader than dog poo because she emptied her gun center mass.

I leave it to you to figure out how she answered.

I asked another if he would be willing to kill to protect himself - no.  How about to protect his wife and kids - no.

I'd rather be a ram than just one of the sheep.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »

More  accurately, they can't be the sacrifice because they are too dang ugly to rape, and they hate those women who are pretty enough to attract such criminal intent.  Seriously, if I left Evie there to be raped and robbed, how many think she will be raped?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 07:55:27 PM »

I was once arguing with an extreme lib on the now defunct History Channel boards on just this subject.  Bear in mind, this moonbat was a "she".  At one point I asked her who she considered the more respectable woman - the woman lying raped in a pool of her own blood with her throat cut in a back alley or the woman still alive and health who is explaining to the cop why her would-be rapist is lying there deader than dog poo because she emptied her gun center mass.

I asked another if he would be willing to kill to protect himself - no.  How about to protect his wife and kids - no.

With mentality like that, they really don't deserve to live on God's green Earth now do they?
Put another way, they waste oxygen, valuable resources to live a life they don't appreciate one bit. If you beat the tar out of them, would they care? It's not as if they should care. Dead or alive, it's kind of indifference to them. Ain't no way I'm going to feel sorry for them or their children when it's their time to get slaughtered, no, forget it.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »

More  accurately, they can't be the sacrifice because they are too dang ugly to rape, and they hate those women who are pretty enough to attract such criminal intent.  Seriously, if I left Evie there to be raped and robbed, how many think she will be raped?
Those ghetto animals will have sex with anything that's still moving.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »

With mentality like that, they really don't deserve to live on God's green Earth now do they?
Put another way, they waste oxygen, valuable resources to live a life they don't appreciate one bit. If you beat the tar out of them, would they care? It's not as if they should care. Dead or alive, it's kind of indifference to them. Ain't no way I'm going to feel sorry for them or their children when it's their time to get slaughtered, no, forget it.

Warp beat me to it. With that mentality they are announcing themselves as unfit.  In the Darwinian sense. They ought to like that, right? I mean, they're fond of putting that variation of the Jesus fish on the backs of their Subaru Forresters and old Volvos aren't they?

What man would actually admit to being unwilling to maim or kill if necessary to protect his wife and children? I'd have asked him "Right then, well that's your answer. Can we check with the sperm donor who likely is your children's real father?"

- Yours Truly

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »

Thanks shipmate.  I still don't remember where I got it from originally but that's the quote I based my question to "Lepidoptira" on.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 12:44:24 PM »
Kick Senator Evie "Enjoy Your Rape" Hudak, a typical slimebag Democrat from Senate District 19, as far as you can!!!

::asskicking::

Hope the fall breaks something!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2013, 04:38:21 PM »
Evie obviously got whumped with an ugly stick when she/it was hatched.

May she/it go down in flames.  ::rockets::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline OldSailor

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 09:03:22 AM »

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease.

IMHO liberalism isn't really a disease shipmate, I consider it a self-inflicted disability similar to drug abuse.  Libs should be locked away where they can do no further harm to themselves or others.