Author Topic: "Let's Move" - but don't forget your helmet  (Read 3371 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "Let's Move" - but don't forget your helmet
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »
I asked my sisters boys "y'all jump your bikes off homemade ramps and stuff at all?"...I got blank stares...

THOSE were the days!! I was surprised to learn I could still have children after my feet leaving the peddles and landing on the bar a couple times.
You mean ......it took more than one lesson repeatedly for you to learn gravity steal and testicles don't mesh well?

It's called "racking your nuts" and yeah, been there too many times and done that...and, hey, I got no kids!   ::speechless::

::hysterical::

I'd done it as well.  Once.  Even for a girl, it was no picnic.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 08:09:12 AM »
I asked my sisters boys "y'all jump your bikes off homemade ramps and stuff at all?"...I got blank stares...

THOSE were the days!! I was surprised to learn I could still have children after my feet leaving the peddles and landing on the bar a couple times.
You mean ......it took more than one lesson repeatedly for you to learn gravity steal and testicles don't mesh well?

It's called "racking your nuts" and yeah, been there too many times and done that...and, hey, I got no kids!   ::speechless::

Ufda.  Had to work hard for that I bet...given that girls bikes have a lower support bar.   :'(
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »
I had it happen, too. Always in front of a bunch of buddies or a girlfriend.

U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »

Ufda.  Had to work hard for that I bet...given that girls bikes have a lower support bar.   :'(

They do, but I was on a boy's bike at the time.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 08:30:23 AM »

They do, but I was on a boy's bike at the time.

Jeesh!  Just like my sister!

;D   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.