Author Topic: Another newbie from Arizona  (Read 4705 times)

Offline Chemman

• Newb
Another newbie from Arizona
« on: October 11, 2013, 11:33:24 AM »
Just registered.
I am a retired Chemistry Teacher hence the screen name; Chemman
A veteran of 10 years in the Air Force. Spent time in Texas, Illinois, Japan and Guam
Live in rural NE Arizona. Have a 38 acre ranch with my own power system and well. A 4 season greenhouse. Yes we get 4 seasons including snow where I live.
Long Distance Runner. Have completed 9 Marathons in 9 different State. Have competed in 100's of local races.
Currently helping a neighbor (lives a mile away) homeschool her grandson.
I have been a conservative all my life. Lean slightly Libertarian.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Another newbie from Arizona
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 11:35:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum Chemman.

May I ask how you heard about our website?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 11:44:46 AM »
Greetings, from another conservative with a liberatarian bent. And welcome home.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
Welcome aboard!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.