Author Topic: Glad to be here  (Read 5215 times)

Offline casualprofundity

• Newb
Glad to be here
« on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:07 PM »
Just wanted to introduce myself.  Live in the Southeast; have been a believer in freedom, even though my political leanings have been all over the map as I search out what that means and who my spiritual brothers are.  The best way to characterize that now would be conservative with libertarian leanings.

I've been prepping for a while now -- not just for TEOTWAWKI but even minor emergencies, like job loss, power failure, etc.  Am currently developing recipes for using storage food in ways you might not think possible -- convenience and great flavor.  Who knew?

I found this forum via a link posted in the comments over at thegatewaypundit.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Glad to be here
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:20:41 PM »
Greetings Comrade!

Seriously, there is a time to be serious and a time for jocularity. Jump in with both hands and post something involving food. Welcome aboard, she's a sturdy ship.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline casualprofundity

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:32:52 PM »
Just posted in the other thread.    :D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:38:28 PM »
Good.  Nice to have another prepper.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 11:43:17 PM »
I'm a prepper, she's a prepper, wouldn't you like to be a prepper too!

Dr. Pepper - "I'm a Pepper" TV Commercial 70's
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ