Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

Newest Global Climate scare

(1/2) > >>

warpmine:
It's rained between 7-8 inches in the last 36 hrs from what was that tropical system from the Gulf of Mexico.

I really wish the evil child killing GOP would turn the government back on so they can stop the rain.
I mean, like, I'm having some flooding today in the midstream of my patio/hot tub project.

Glock32:
So apparently the government shutdown did not include the secret Hurricane Steerin' Machine then? Or was that an exclusive Booosh era thing?

warpmine:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on October 11, 2013, 11:03:59 PM ---So apparently the government shutdown did not include the secret Hurricane Steerin' Machine then? Or was that an exclusive Booosh era thing?

--- End quote ---
Honestly, I don't know. I thought the hurricane machine was something created during the Bionic Woman TV series back in the 70's.  ::facepalm::

Libertas:
So y'all to blame for shootin' stuff north, eh?  It's been raining here all throughout the night up here!  If it doesn't let up I'm going to have to start building a boat!

Damn Booosh!

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on October 15, 2013, 06:58:10 AM ---So y'all to blame for shootin' stuff north, eh?  It's been raining here all throughout the night up here!  If it doesn't let up I'm going to have to start building a boat!

Damn Booosh!

--- End quote ---

I got an 18'er I'll rent ya. Nothing like a little capitalism. ::beertoast::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version