Author Topic: Hey! IT guys! Bad code on Obamacare website. Surprise!  (Read 5420 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Hey! IT guys! Bad code on Obamacare website. Surprise!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 05:22:56 PM »
I don't know what these programmers' problem is.  Look morons, here's a very simple flowchart of Obamacare:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
I don't know what these programmers' problem is.  Look morons, here's a very simple flowchart of Obamacare:

::facepalm::
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 12:44:12 AM »
DumbassCare Chat Session Transcript

[11:20:40 pm]: Thanks for contacting Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat. Please wait while we connect you to someone who can help.
[11:20:43 pm]:  Please be patient while we're helping other people.
[11:20:47 pm]: Welcome! You're now connected to Health Insurance Marketplace Live Chat.

Thanks for contacting us. My name is Emelia. To protect your privacy, please don't provide any personal information, like Social Security Number, or any other sensitive medical or personal information.
[11:21:12 pm]: Emelia
How may I assist you?
[11:21:41 pm]: Bobby
I can't get through these web pages. Keep getting stuck.
[11:22:00 pm]: Emelia
Do you mean the application on healthcare.gov?
[11:22:07 pm]: Bobby
Yeah
[11:22:39 pm]: Emelia
I apologize for the inconvenience, we actually have a lot of visitors trying to use our website right now. That is actually causing glitches and technical issues for some people trying to create accounts, log in, or finish applications. We encourage you to keep trying, and thanks for your patience. We are currently and continuously working to improve the site so you can get covered!
[11:23:05 pm]: Bobby
I have been trying for a long time
[11:24:07 pm]: Emelia
You can call in to our call center also, to see if a Representative can access your account and finish it for you. A lot of people are having success that way. Would you like our phone number?
[11:25:12 pm]: Bobby
Not sure if I can stay awake much longer...been up trying to get throught the application for, not sure...maybe 38 hours or so.
[11:26:07 pm]: Emelia
You can call us any time, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Feel free to call any time. Or you can keep trying your luck on your own with the website.
[11:27:25 pm]: Bobby
Not so lucky so far. I called about 14 hours ago and the rep was very rude to me. Called me a "ignorant nigger" and hung up on me.
[11:29:37 pm]: Emelia
I deeply apologize for that, if you would like you can call in and request a supervisor. They can pull up your call record and they will take action with that representative. However, keep in mind you do also have the option for a paper application to be mailed to you, or you can find in-person assistance in your community.
[11:31:07 pm]: Bobby
In my community? No way. Too dangerous. Damn, i been up way to long. Been drinking red bull and vodka for the last 7 hours.
[11:32:19 pm]: Emelia
Well just keep in mind that you have many options available to you. Open enrollment ends on March 31st 2014, so you do have some time to get all this done. Do you have any other questions before we end this chat tonight?
[11:32:41 pm]: Bobby
have you signed up?
[11:33:21 pm]: Emelia
I cannot provide personal information about myself, I apologize.
[11:33:40 pm]: Bobby
Well do you know anyone who has signed up?
[11:34:12 pm]: Emelia
Yes, like I said many people have had success with calling in and having a representative finish it for them.
[11:34:58 pm]: Bobby
Yeah but do you know anyone like a friend or something who signed up?
[11:35:27 pm]: Emelia
I can answer questions pertaining to the Marketplace, I cannot share personal information.
[11:36:07 pm]: Bobby
what about rumors? have you heard any rumors? that wouldnt be personal info
[11:36:19 pm]: Emelia
Do you have any other questions pertaining to the Markeplace that I can help you with?
[11:36:37 pm]: Bobby
yeah but you aren't helping
[11:37:11 pm]: Bobby
its because im blakc, right?
[11:37:31 pm]: Bobby
and drunk
[11:37:50 pm]: Bobby
you dont want to help me cause im black and drunk
[11:39:44 pm]: Emelia
I can give you information about the Marketplace, Insurance, and other general inquiries about the Health Insurance Marketplace. I am not allowed to share my opinions about the Affordable Care Act. Thank you for contacting the Marketplace live web chat. Have a good night.
[11:39:49 pm]: Bobby
i just pooped a J   you ever had that happen. its way cool I'm gonna take a pic of it with my obamaphone
[11:40:25 pm]: Bobby
you didnt call me ignorant
[11:40:54 pm]: Bobby
not gonna answer my questions, are you?
[11:41:00 pm]: Your chat session is over. Thanks for contacting us, and we hope we've answered your questions. Have a great day.
[11:41:00 pm]: 10/17/2013
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »
 ::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2013, 07:31:59 AM »
Another purdy graphic...

Wanna know the unstoppable roaring success of O'DumbassCare?

Here ya go -

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-17/obamacares-failure-one-chart

Devised, written, promoted and passed by douchenozzles for douchenozzles for the benefit of progressive pol's and their cronys to exploit.

All this sh*t for 36,000 dumbasses!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
According to The Onion they finally have an improved version available:

New, Improved Obamacare Program Released On 35 Floppy Disks

WASHINGTON—Responding to widespread criticism regarding its health care website, the federal government today unveiled its new, improved Obamacare program, which allows Americans to purchase health insurance after installing a software bundle contained on 35 floppy disks. “I have heard the complaints about the existing website, and I can assure you that with this revised system, finding the right health care option for you and your family is as easy as loading 35 floppy disks sequentially into your disk drive and following the onscreen prompts,” President Obama told reporters this morning, explaining that the nearly three dozen 3.5-inch diskettes contain all the data needed for individuals to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace, while noting that the updated Obamacare software is mouse-compatible and requires a 386 Pentium processor with at least 8 MB of system RAM to function properly. “Just fire up MS-DOS, enter ‘A:\>dir *.exe’ into the command line, and then follow the instructions to install the Obamacare batch files—it should only take four or five hours at the most. You can press F1 for help if you run into any problems. And be sure your monitor’s screen resolution is at 320 x 200 or it might not display properly.” Obama added that the federal government hopes to have a six–CD-ROM version of the program available by 2016.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 07:02:17 PM »
According to The Onion they finally have an improved version available:

New, Improved Obamacare Program Released On 35 Floppy Disks

WASHINGTON—Responding to widespread criticism regarding its health care website, the federal government today unveiled its new, improved Obamacare program, which allows Americans to purchase health insurance after installing a software bundle contained on 35 floppy disks. “I have heard the complaints about the existing website, and I can assure you that with this revised system, finding the right health care option for you and your family is as easy as loading 35 floppy disks sequentially into your disk drive and following the onscreen prompts,” President Obama told reporters this morning, explaining that the nearly three dozen 3.5-inch diskettes contain all the data needed for individuals to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace, while noting that the updated Obamacare software is mouse-compatible and requires a 386 Pentium processor with at least 8 MB of system RAM to function properly. “Just fire up MS-DOS, enter ‘A:\>dir *.exe’ into the command line, and then follow the instructions to install the Obamacare batch files—it should only take four or five hours at the most. You can press F1 for help if you run into any problems. And be sure your monitor’s screen resolution is at 320 x 200 or it might not display properly.” Obama added that the federal government hopes to have a six–CD-ROM version of the program available by 2016.
::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 07:56:35 AM »
If The Regime was capable of standard industry practice due dilligence they would have realized what a complete f**kup this outfit was.  As it is it is The Regime that comes out looking like a complete f**kup...which it is.  Bottom line-they don't GAFF!  All they want is the switch turned on, doesn't matter how many billions are wasted in repairing it (unlikely) or scraping it and starting over (likely)...and the MFM will not let this little hiccup derail OdumbassCare or tarnish Duh Wun's image...the latter being a sick joke, how can you tarninsh a POS?!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 12:15:07 PM »
These people are so arrogant they thought they could create the software to run this just liked they created the Obamacare law. Because they wanted to.

But it doesn't matter to the liberals because they tried. So no accountability.

::pullhair::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 08:31:12 PM »
If The Regime was capable of standard industry practice due dilligence they would have realized what a complete f**kup this outfit was.  As it is it is The Regime that comes out looking like a complete f**kup...which it is.  Bottom line-they don't GAFF!  All they want is the switch turned on, doesn't matter how many billions are wasted in repairing it (unlikely) or scraping it and starting over (likely)...and the MFM will not let this little hiccup derail OdumbassCare or tarnish Duh Wun's image...the latter being a sick joke, how can you tarninsh a POS?!
Dig real there and I'm certain you'll discover a connection or two of political contributors.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 05:20:16 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 07:35:18 AM »
Stymie and Jay the Carnie will just repeat "Tech Surge!" a hundred times like it means sh*t (beyond wasting billions more) and eventually people will lose interest or conciousness...either way the statist win...what's to stop them?

The GOP?

::laughonfloor::

Offline robins111

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »
My American friends, you have to understand that CGI isn't really a software firm, but a clearing house or money laundering firm for the progs. 

The Canadian experience with this bunch would fill volumes, in fact there was an entire federal annual audit outlining their incompetence.. 

Essentially, they get government contracts, by greasing the liberals in power, then shovel money at anyone who will cover their back.  In the case of the Canadian gun registry, they ensured to was almost impossible to actually use, then the federal stormtroopers, used the mistakes created by the registry to criminalise gun owners and take away their license. 

The bugs weren't a mistake, but a feature of the registry.  They then used their maintenance income, to massively fund the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police, to ensure, whenever their were complaints, they were poo-pooed by the top cops..  It was so bad, that the CACP's ethics advisor resigned in disgust.. 

Their political funding operations took a hit, when the Conservatives changed the rules for federal party funding and limited political donations to $1,100 per annum for anyone, and stopped corporate and union donations to any party.  However at a provincial level, corporations and unions can still donate, which explains why the Ontario liberals received massive donations from them, and then blew a billion dollars, on an e-health software program for the province, which didn't exist..

If I was an American, I would research their political funding in the US, be aware, they likely didn't make huge donations directly to the Dems, but worked through a third party, as they do in Canada, such as the Chiefs, cop unions etc..  Also, research ties to the Tides, Rockerfeller type groups.. 

Remember,  the problems are not a bug, but a feature of the system, just like the gun registry..

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »

Remember,  the problems are not a bug, but a feature of the system, just like the gun registry..

another way to control
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 09:50:43 AM »
I've said elsewhere that the website wasn't supposed to work (as advertised).  What they have put together is a massive database of individual personal information, all in one comprehensive package, without having to comb through other government agencies for it.

They've *said* they want all the personal info entered first, when setting up the "account", so the "subsidies" can be factored into the premiums.  Sure.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »
I've said elsewhere that the website wasn't supposed to work (as advertised).  What they have put together is a massive database of individual personal information, all in one comprehensive package, without having to comb through other government agencies for it.

They've *said* they want all the personal info entered first, when setting up the "account", so the "subsidies" can be factored into the premiums.  Sure.

I remember that post. I think Rush pointed out that no where else do you "order" something by giving your info first.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »

another way to control

Yup.  Excellent money quote Robins!  The DemonRats didn't have to do their due diligence here because it didn't matter, everybody who is anybody in the Democrat-Crony Complex got their cut, and they have the bureaucracy to blame for snafu's and Congress to bully for funds to clean the gigantic poopie diaper they made, WTF do they care about anything else?  As Hitlery would say "What difference does it make?"!

And God-forbid (I guess He did!) the GOPers do their due diligence is vetting the contract awardee or conduct timely oversight or legislative or legal action to combat it!

You can spell f**ked two different ways, each valid for their own reasons: d-e-m-o-c-r-a-t and r-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n !

Offline robins111

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 02:06:33 PM »
One interesting point about the liberal conceived gun registry was that in spite of the fact that it  failed and broke down with a regularity that you could set a watch by.. one part seemed to be very efficient..

In Canada, if you were a gun owner, you fell into a trap called 'continuous eligibility' in which your registry information was cross referenced every day against the criminal databases in Canada. 

If you were charged with a criminal offence, you could expect a call from the local police the next morning to seize your firearms.  Then the feminazi's became involved and any incidence of family disputes, was then sent to the local stormtroopers, with a followup seizure right sharply. 

I understand that the questionnaire regarding Bammy-care has questions regarding gun ownership, be advised, the part of the database, and the integration with the police database works very well.. 

Now, maybe I'm just tinfoiling a bit here, but I do know, that bammy wants universal background checks.. this would provide an excellent foundation for this.. and if its like the Canadian experience, it'll be done daily..   

ps. The Conservatives tossed the long gun registry, as such, at this point, it is my understanding that only owners of handguns are checked daily..

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 02:35:13 PM »
People like Mark Steyn warned us until they were blue in the face that socialized medicine is the holy grail of any country's Leftists. It is the anchor point that they can attach the entire socialist agenda to, like hanging ornaments on a Christmas tree. But we reached the point where enough of the voting base simply wants something "free", and even when it proves to be a disaster they still support it as long as it's hurting "the rich".

So here we are.

Also, everyone knows that we have a de facto gun registration database in the USA. Every time you fill out a Form 4473 that's the registry. My uncle sold a gun to a dealer, which the dealer later sold to someone who used it in a crime. The dealer never logged it into his books, so when it was recovered they traced it back to when my uncle had originally bought it at another shop. He had to meet with an ATF agent to give a statement as to the disposition of it, and he said the agent he met with had a stack of 4473s for every gun he had ever bought. So don't ever buy into the fiction that they aren't keeping a database of who has what.

- Yours Truly