Author Topic: Vietnam POW 40th Reunion News Coverage  (Read 771 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Vietnam POW 40th Reunion News Coverage
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 07:15:03 AM »
Nixon, hero, who'd a thunk it?! 

These were the lucky ones, thank God they came home...others were not as fortunate and either died there or who knows what else...died in captivity?  I find it hard to believe there were not American prisoners shuffled off to Russia to fates unknown and too frightening to contemplate...

God Bless and watch over them all.   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 09:02:25 AM »

These were the lucky ones, thank God they came home...others were not as fortunate and either died there or who knows what else...died in captivity?  I find it hard to believe there were not American prisoners shuffled off to Russia to fates unknown and too frightening to contemplate...

Nixon really supported our military forces. His other deeds - well, I'll just drop it........

No, I won't! What he did and/or allegedly did pales in comparison to the actions of the current denizen in OUR house painted white!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 11:30:06 AM »

Nixon really supported our military forces. His other deeds - well, I'll just drop it........

No, I won't! What he did and/or allegedly did pales in comparison to the actions of the current denizen in OUR house painted white!

All true.  If Nixon had been black...hmmm, too early for that....if Nixon had been a democrat...there would have been no impeachment let alone resignation...

Obama could be caught on video from 12 different angles slaughtering somebody and not a damn thing would happen...that's how effed up this nation has become...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.