Author Topic: Dr. Jack Wheeler's Opinion  (Read 3260 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Dr. Jack Wheeler's Opinion
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Dr. Jack Wheeler's Opinion
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
Ahhh, there is a name I had not heard in a while...not since online discussions of how it sounded like he was snuffed by sinister forces late December 2010...blunt force trauma, no cause ever known, no investigation ever conducted that was worth a damn...just erased from the face of the earth!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/5/police-ex-pentagon-official-confused-death/?page=all

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-29-pentagon-official-wheeler-buried-arlington_n.htm

The Left will have us all dumped in landfills...

He was right about libiots in general - Credo quia absurdum!  But he was wrong about not taking Obama seriously...we are learning that at our peril...but too many don't give a rip, so we will all suffer for it!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »

I'll agree with the first part of the last sentence of the article posted, totally.  However, we do need to take him seriously because of the pedistal the loonie left has placed him on and the power he wields from there. 

You've all already seen how he can violate not only statute but Constitutional law and get away with it simply because of the protection thrown over him by the sycophants of the mainstream media and the ball-lessness of the Republican party simply because of the color of his skin.  He could be caught in bed with a dead little girl and dead little boy and walk away untouched.  He craps on the same Constitution many of us swore to defend and which EVERY... MEMBER... OF... CONGRESS swore to protect.

Impeachment?  Really?   ::rolllaughing::  Go on, tell me another one!  There are 535 members in Congress and not even one full ball between the lot.

There is only one way he could be worse for the country ... if someone did to him what was done to the Kennedy brothers ... make him a martyr.  For that reason alone I pray every day for his continued good health and for the Secret Service not to fail.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 03:45:00 PM »

I'll agree with the first part of the last sentence of the article posted, totally.  However, we do need to take him seriously because of the pedistal the loonie left has placed him on and the power he wields from there. 

You've all already seen how he can violate not only statute but Constitutional law and get away with it simply because of the protection thrown over him by the sycophants of the mainstream media and the ball-lessness of the Republican party simply because of the color of his skin.  He could be caught in bed with a dead little girl and dead little boy and walk away untouched.  He craps on the same Constitution many of us swore to defend and which EVERY... MEMBER... OF... CONGRESS swore to protect.

Impeachment?  Really?   ::rolllaughing::  Go on, tell me another one!  There are 535 members in Congress and not even one full ball between the lot.

There is only one way he could be worse for the country ... if someone did to him what was done to the Kennedy brothers ... make him a martyr.  For that reason alone I pray every day for his continued good health and for the Secret Service not to fail.
I pray God, that your prayer in this case goes unanswered. I want to see them all fail miserably in their defense of a dictator. There was a very good reason the Founder's didn't feel it necessary to have a secret service protecting the executive that being he should be fearful of the public and what it may do to someone who would blatantly run roughshod over the Constitution. The only function they serve now is one of protection of an enemy tyrant. I hope they all get it in the head in the end. It's their fault this asshole get's away with the sh*t he does. If any of them cared about the oath to the constitution, they would have killed him on the first violation. No better than Hussein's secret police.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

RickZ

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »

I'm 180o away on the opposite side to your thought.  I'd rather have a dead martyr than a living commie president fukcing up the country.  And I make no apologies for that.

If the Country survived Lincoln's assassination, we can survive President Hissy Fit's untimely/timely (depending on your prospective) deliberate demise.

I do not understand this need to give undue courtesy or respect to commies, for our own good.  Honestly, I don't.  Our own good is being destroyed now, by our Prince of Petulance.  So waiting only gives him more opportunity for evil machinations, and this fukcing guy has evil machinations for breakfast.  No, dead is the way to go, for the good of the Country.  Be the only damn time Owebama would ever do something useful and patriotic for this country, to die.  Gawd but I hate friggin' commies.  It would also ensure the 22nd Amendment remains law.

Hi NSA!  FUKC YOU!  Have a nice day.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »
With Pres Skittles gone, that would leave Biden. I'm no sure that's the lesser of 2 evils.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 09:11:22 PM »

I'm 180o away on the opposite side to your thought.  I'd rather have a dead martyr than a living commie president fukcing up the country.  And I make no apologies for that.

If the Country survived Lincoln's assassination, we can survive President Hissy Fit's untimely/timely (depending on your prospective) deliberate demise.

I do not understand this need to give undue courtesy or respect to commies, for our own good.  Honestly, I don't.  Our own good is being destroyed now, by our Prince of Petulance.  So waiting only gives him more opportunity for evil machinations, and this fukcing guy has evil machinations for breakfast.  No, dead is the way to go, for the good of the Country.  Be the only damn time Owebama would ever do something useful and patriotic for this country, to die.  Gawd but I hate friggin' commies.  It would also ensure the 22nd Amendment remains law.

Hi NSA!  FUKC YOU!  Have a nice day.

Do you recall what happened when John Kennedy the mediocre President had half his head blown away in front of a crowd and cameras?

He became Saint John the Martyr President.  Instead of dying the expected quick death, his proposal to go to the moon became a national goal.  Instead of running for and possibly losing reelection his death and martyrdom put LBJ the incompetent control freak in the Oval Office.

Imagine if you will what the radical insane left would do with Zero to hold up as a martyred saint in their drive to seize control of the rest of the government and destroy not just the Tea Party but conservatives in general.  You think they are bad now? 

You and warpmine might be willing to risk it.  Not me.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 09:51:33 PM »
The trajectory we are on (Hell on Earth) being a juggernaut it probably doesn't matter one way or the other...I am thinking selfishly though in hoping for the one outcome that allows me to celebrate like a Pali...with the added joy of having a new place to desecrate with my urine.

Oh, and yeah, f**k the NSA fascists!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 09:54:05 PM »

LOL.  As if you have any say in the matter.  Or the opposite opinion either.

What will happen, will.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 05:16:16 AM »
With Pres Skittles gone, that would leave Biden. I'm no sure that's the lesser of 2 evils.

Just give Biden a binky and a blanket and he'll be completely occupied.  Biden is not so much the ideologue that Oblowme is, nor is he as ruthless.  Now I'm not saying he's not an ideologue nor is he ruthless, just many degrees less than our 'smartest man in the room' precedent.  Biden could be much more easily controlled by Congress than our brash and narcissistic President Hissy Fit.

Do you recall what happened when John Kennedy the mediocre President had half his head blown away in front of a crowd and cameras?

He became Saint John the Martyr President.  Instead of dying the expected quick death, his proposal to go to the moon became a national goal.  Instead of running for and possibly losing reelection his death and martyrdom put LBJ the incompetent control freak in the Oval Office.

Okay, to take your points one at a time.

Yes, I do remember Kennedy's death and the adulation his martyrdom engendered.  Shyt happens.  What Kennedy did in the war was, while not all good and saintly (but who's asking for that?; he was in combat in the front lines of the Pacific Theater), but damn, still a hell of a story of survival.  I'd take Kennedy today in a heartbeat over King Putz.  Kennedy was elected through the corruption of his father and Chicago unions.  But while the elder Kennedy was corrupt as hell, John didn't seem so beholden to them nor strongly endorse their work as some sort of societal godly aspiration as does our President No Right To Work.  Kennedy got taken by the shorthairs by Krushchev in their first encounter (I want to say in Vienna, don't know why).  He was a weak foreign policy president.  But he was anti-commie, pro-business, pro-lower taxes and anti-union corruption.  Now you've made me cry, just thinking about it.

As for the space race, I'm not sure why the hostility to Kennedy's national challenge.  Sputnik ws already established before his presidency.  The Cold War was in effect, with the Soviets looking for any propaganda victory over the evil West.  While Kennedy's challenge could have been a throwaway line (not saying it was), but whatever it was, it was most certainly not a throwaway line like we need to nationalize health care.  The Space Program was one of the few things America did well and for which we earned genuine worldwide respect.  Any country that can put a man on the moon and bring him back alive can put an explosive right down someone's throat here on earth.  So not only was the Space Program political with the Soviets, it was political with the rest of the petty tyrants and tin pot dictators of the world, too.  On top of that, the 'stuff' we now have thanks to that race to the moon is astounding and far too numerous to mention, so I'll just say velcro.  I see nothing wrong with Kennedy's challenge, even not given the Cold War context.  It was a great national challenge, a positive national challenge, a hopeful national challenge.  That is certainly better than funemployment, food stamps and welfare being trumpeted as great lifestyle choices.  I'm not a Kennedy fan because he was a weak president but, like him or hate him, he was a man.  He was just the sort of man the schools now actively seek to strangle in the crib (so to speak) and assimilate into the PC feel good world of by rote group think.

But you can be damn sure that after Kennedy was killed, Krushchev never beat him in negotiations again.

Yes, LBJ ascended to the Presidency upon JFK's death.  I don't think JFK endorsed that decision.  However, that being said, the American people re-elected LBJ, reelected The Great Society, just as we have reelected Hope and Che-nge.  I can't blame the way Johnson and Nixon handled Vietnam on Kennedy.  Besides, it was Ike who got us involved in Vietnam.  Kennedy decided to go along with the anti-communist program that was Vietnam.  Compare that to Owebama, cutting and running from every war except the one he's waging against America and her people.  Boy howdy is he a hawk when it comes to that war.

Imagine if you will what the radical insane left would do with Zero to hold up as a martyred saint in their drive to seize control of the rest of the government and destroy not just the Tea Party but conservatives in general.  You think they are bad now?

Waiting for the train to pull into the station, are we?  Things are bad now, and they are only going to get worse -- with Zero alive or dead.  I'd prefer dead, thankyouverymuch.

It only takes one side to wage war (see:  The 1400 year history of the muslim Jihadi War; sometime we fight that war, right now we're not).  The other side either buries their heads in the sand and end up dying or they fight back and possibly end up dead, but also possibly victorious.  One way, you die on your knees, slaves of the government, the 'it can't happen here' mindset.  The other way you die a free man fighting for victory of the individual over the state, the very principle upon which this Country was founded.  I know which option gets my vote.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 07:56:36 AM »
I just noticed that I posted this as if it was my opinion. I got it from another source, and it should have been in quotes.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 08:33:25 AM »
I just noticed that I posted this as if it was my opinion. I got it from another source, and it should have been in quotes.

And a link, if you please.  Not to check your veracity, but to give attribution as deserved.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 09:46:35 AM »

And a link, if you please.  Not to check your veracity, but to give attribution as deserved.

I completely understand. I got it in an email from a trusted source but didn't research it fully. I'm usually much more thorough than that, and I apologize for not posting a link. I'll strive to be a better member of this forum in the future.

Here's a link about it.

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3311/44/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 10:02:55 AM »
Aw, you're one of the good ones, 'coastie.  We're gonna keep ya.  ::grouphug::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »
Aw, you're one of the good ones, 'coastie.  We're gonna keep ya.  ::grouphug::

Thank you. I'm just embarrassed about being so incomplete in my posting of this. Tania and Eupher know how I criticize others for doing what I did! I know better; maybe I was just tired or otherwise "off-kilter".

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »

Coastie, you can always amend and correct. "Modify" It's called the "John Florida Button". Right there next to the right above your text box.

See? I just modified!
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 11:12:32 AM »
"John Florida Button" .... LOL.  He's gonna get you for that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 11:32:56 AM »
The "JFB"...heh, I like that!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 12:54:38 PM »

Coastie, you can always amend and correct. "Modify" It's called the "John Florida Button". Right there next to the right above your text box.

See? I just modified!

I know about the "Modify" feature. I don't like to use it after the original posting has been read, however. I'd rather post an additional 'splanation!