Author Topic: Bam-bam and his storm troopers in action  (Read 390 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Bam-bam and his storm troopers in action
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:44:55 AM »
WND - Yeah, I know.......but this was interesting.

Here’s a representative list of the management of the federal government:

The general counsel for the Archdiocese for the Military Services USA said that contract priests who minister to Catholics on military bases are not permitted even to volunteer. “They risk being arrested if they attempt to do so.”

Officials barricaded the open-air points from which to view the Lincoln Memorial and watched as a defiant visitor or two simply walked on up. Said John Ervin of Hermann, Mo.: “We should be allowed to see all these things … our national treasures, our national monuments.”

About that ocean:It was the National Park Service that told charter boat captains in Florida that Florida Bay was now closed down. The Obama administration actually prohibited fishing boats from taking anglers into 1,100 square miles of open ocean.

Two senior citizens who live in their private home on Lake Mead were ordered out. A park ranger told Joyce and Ralph Spencer, 77 and 80, they had 24 hours to vacate. Their home is privately owned but is inside federal land.

Federal officials ordered the Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway, a private business enterprise, to close down. The owner make headlines by defying the orders. “I’m questioning their authority to shut me,” said Bruce O’Connell.

But a variety of other private marinas, restaurants and inns linked to federal attractions all were ordered closed, throwing thousands out of work.

About Mt. Rushmore, Jim Hagen, secretary of the South Dakota Department of Tourism, said: “They won’t even let you pull off on the side of the road. I just don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish.”

Authorities used “Gestapo tactics” on senior citizens visiting Yellowstone National Park, locking them inside their hotel under “armed guard” during the Obama administration’s government shutdown, according to a guide. Officials even refused to allow the tourists to stop for bathroom breaks during the two-and-a-half hour drive out of the park, he said. Guide Gordon Hodgson said a ranger approached him while he was providing a tour to visitors and allowed them to stop and take photographs. “She told me you need to return to your hotel and stay there. This is just Gestapo tactics. We paid a lot to get in. All these people wanted to do was take some pictures.”

CBS in Philadelphia reported a marathoner, John Bell, 56, was ticketed for running in Valley Forge National Historical Park.

A dog therapy program, which arranges for dogs to visit patients in hospitals, including children with cancer, was suspended by the Clinical Center at the National Institutes of Health.

NBC reported the federal government is withholding a $100,000 payment to the families of five soldiers killed over the weekend in fighting in Afghanistan.

Grocery stores on Army bases were closed, preventing families from shopping for food.
Barricades were erected so that people could not access beaches along the East Coast.
There were some things considered essential, however:

The exclusive gyms available only to members of Congress were staying open.

The golf course on which Obama plays also was open.

But the Amber Alert website was closed.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/the-big-list-of-obama-shutdown-outrages/#R2hqekKrI8bJ5Xmq.99

What's not to hate about this dirty SOB?
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bam-bam and his storm troopers in action
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:07:05 PM »
I dunno...what?  I got...zip!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.