Author Topic: MoveOn petition calls for arrest of Boehner & Cantor for "seditious conspiracy"  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
'cuz like, you know, having a policy disagreement with His Royal Highness is the same thing as sedition. And they really do believe that. Like King Louis said, "I am the State".

The comments from the signers of the petition are illuminating if not surprising: “Hanging is too good for these seditious traitors,” one unhinged petition signer wrote.

Some days I still find myself a bit shocked that we really are literally heading toward the same sort of tyranny and bloodshed that befell other countries in the past century. It's not just hyperbole. They intend to do to this country what the Bolsheviks did to Russia, what the Maoists did to China.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=38157

I am the Senate
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 07:43:02 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

(yep; just bullet points)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Left this at iowntheworld.  It deserves a spot here

This is the piece of human debris who started the petition.

http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/author/mbelisle/

Because it’s time to start holding these people personally responsible

He has a masters in International Conflict Analysis.

He has a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/MarcBelisleBloggerAtAllThingsDemocratCom

He has online resumes

http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/marc-a-belisle-for-health-care-blogger-researcher-fellowship/

He has contact information

Marc A. Belisle

4315 River Rd NW, Apt 3 ? Washington, DC 20016 ? marcabelisle@yahoo.com ? 202-390-6662

The boy even has a job

International Language Institute, Transemantics Washington, DC: 2011-Present English Instructor

With this boy calling for the rounding up of political dissidents, I do believe he just took it to the next level.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Conflict Analysis? I vote for pistols @ 30 paces. Shoot 1st...analyze later.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I found this today.  Serendipity ...

What I Saw At The Coup

Short-fuse fiction by Matt Bracken intended to spread alarm among progressives, in the spirit of dispiriting them from ever attempting such a mad folly in order to cling to power. Matt Bracken is the author of the Enemies Foreign And Domestic trilogy, and Castigo Cay.

... "What I have heard called "the plan" began as idle office chat, nothing more. (Of course, not much chat is ever truly idle at the very highest levels of power, between senior presidential advisors.) The first time I heard it mentioned was over lunch with Dennis in the White House Mess, down in the basement next to the situation room. We were at a quiet corner table of the wood-paneled dining room, tossing ideas for the next talking points back and forth. Routine.

One of right-wing hate radio's loudest and most poisonous voices was conducting an embarrassing public feud with our press secretary. The President had trapped himself in a seeming contradiction. The video and audio were both damning, and one must admit, very funny—if one's goal was to make the President look and sound like a liar and a fool. The Youtube videos were getting millions of hits; the TV comics were not letting it go. We had been knocked completely off message, the optics were horrible, and our favorability ratings were collapsing at a crucial moment. (It seems like an ice-age ago when such trivialities actually mattered to me.)

I said something offhandedly to Dennis. "I just wish we could just get rid of those bastards, once and for all."

He stared at me for a long time, chewing on his second BLT sandwich until the Navy steward retreated from range, and then he said, "Actually, Jacinda, there is sort of a plan for that." "
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Great story. Well written. Another snippet:

[quote ]
this ...

<Back to my story. The first real jolt indicating a serious problem with the plan came when television reporter Cathy Carlsen was killed in Norfolk, shot dead while covering the commissioning of the Harvey Milk, the Navy's newest destroyer. That she was killed was bad enough. That it happened on a "secure" naval base—a federal installation—made it much worse. Her blood splattered across the Admirals' white uniforms made quite a picture. The videos...

We were two women born in the same year, with similar academic backgrounds. We had known each other for decades, and her untimely death hit me hard. Cathy Carlsen had been a reliable voice on the progressive side of a supposedly impartial television news network. That a respected member of the media would be assassinated was big surprise, at least to me. Up to that point, only a few federal officials and high-ranking agents had been targeted.

Then a new photo was released on the internet. I had always thought the NSA could trace those things back to their origins, but apparently not. The photo was taken through the Norfolk sniper's rifle scope just a few moments before the murder. It showed thin black crosshairs and other reference marks across Cathy's smiling face. And it showed some text added just above her head:

If the media lies, the media dies.

You take a side, you're along for the ride.

A traitor in front of a camera is still just a traitor.

This single act of domestic terrorism immediately dampened the enthusiasm of most of our formerly reliable reporters to continue to carry our water. More such photographs of other media figures appeared on the internet with crosshairs over their faces. Most of the pictures were bogus, just photoshop pranks, but they had a similar effect: our dependably cooperative reporters suddenly lost their nerve. The comments following the photos on the remaining right-wing web forums were perhaps the most frightening aspect. It was obvious that plenty of Americans were willing to voice their support for the assassinations of their enemies in both the media and the government. It became a game for them to walk up to the "fomenting domestic terrorism" line with carefully parsed words, and this glutted our SNA fusion centers with background noise.
>[/quote]
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I said something offhandedly to Dennis. "I just wish we could just get rid of those bastards, once and for all."

He stared at me for a long time, chewing on his second BLT sandwich until the Navy steward retreated from range, and then he said, "Actually, Jacinda, there is sort of a plan for that." "

Molon Labe.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
This... .this is the real problem

On the remaining internet the threats multiplied as pictures and videos were shared and commented upon by millions. "Remember your oath" was a common theme. That whole tired shtick about "defending the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic," with a heavy emphasis on domestic. All of that reactionary claptrap. Who knew that so many of them took that oath so damned seriously? Who knew? Mere words on paper, and yet, so many Americans were willing to kill and to die for them. Who knew?

The Left  believe in nothing but themselves, so they don't understand people who not only believe, but who are willing to die for what they believe. And Dying is NEVER plan A.

Disappointed at the ending though.. . Starved and spat upon in the public square. Death isn't enough for them. They need to suffer. Spend each day conscious enough to feel nothing but pain and misery for 24 hours- and have that go on for years.  And at the end of it, they STILL will be unrepentant. Sociopaths with no respect for the rights of others.

Offline Finrod

• Newb
Even MoveOn seems to realize that this petition goes too far:

MoveOn volunteers reviewed this petition and determined that it may not reflect MoveOn members' progressive values. MoveOn will not promote the petition beyond hosting it on our site. Click here if you think MoveOn should support this petition.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Knowing what I know about my own sentiments, I often ponder on the number of Americans who view the impasse so insurmountable, that cohabiting is no longer tenable, and the only way forward is to be rid of the enemy.

I ponder it, from the perspective of both sides. I have no doubt that there are many on the totalitarian Left who would either silently or vocally cheer if they turned on CNN to learn that congressional Republicans and Tea Party activists had been swept up overnight, and were being held somewhere unknown.

As I said, I know my own sentiments, and they have no room for the existence of the totalitarian Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
This may be the only area I'd consider agreeing with them.
However, I'd include 90% of Congress, the Executive and Judicial

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Knowing what I know about my own sentiments, I often ponder on the number of Americans who view the impasse so insurmountable, that cohabiting is no longer tenable, and the only way forward is to be rid of the enemy.

I ponder it, from the perspective of both sides. I have no doubt that there are many on the totalitarian Left who would either silently or vocally cheer if they turned on CNN to learn that congressional Republicans and Tea Party activists had been swept up overnight, and were being held somewhere unknown.

As I said, I know my own sentiments, and they have no room for the existence of the totalitarian Left.

#TheNewCivilWar #LetItBurn

(#ButUhmGetStraightWithJesusBeforeYouTakeTheBattlefield)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Democrat Rep: Tea Party are "Domestic Enemies"

Oookay, if they say so.

Of course he’s correct…but only in a world in which the U.S. Constitution is viewed as an evil, error-ridden document, the concepts of “freedom” & “liberty” as farcical/unworkable notions and in which our creator has NOT endowed us with inalienable rights.
In that world, I AM his enemy. And in that world, I AM willing to fight him & his ilk unto death: physical, literal, bodily death.

• I AM an enemy of tyranny
• I AM an enemy of godlessness
• I AM an enemy of lawlessness
• I AM an enemy of reckless financial & cultural administrations who seek to purposely derail the American way of life in pursuit of communistic rule.

Otherwise, it is THEY who are the enemy: enemies of Freedom. Liberty, The United States Constitution along with its laws, people, spirit and way of life. Barack Hussein Obama IS a domestic terrorist and enemy of the American people. He wages war daily on our freedoms and seeks to RULE us rather than lead us. He seeks to destroy the Constitution rather than protect & defend it.

So Representative Cohen is correct…but only in a twisted, topsey-turvey, upside down world in which men are NOT free, but considered to be property of the state. A world where tolerance of everything leads to decadence, depravity, cultural perversion and ultimately downfall & demise.

And, to use Barack Obama’s recent words against him:

“That’s NOT the way we do things in America”.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
What these lawless bastards attempt is to crowbar their worldview into the American way of life, label it "Just, fitting & proper" and then defend it using doctrine & the law-of-the-land that is the ideological antithesis of the evil they actually represent. They subvert & co-opt the ideas set forth within the Bill of Rights & then demand that they are the ones representing righteousness.

They are mistaken...sorely mistaken. Yet they seem hell bent on setting off a powder-keg of Civil War. They'd do well to remember that, under those conditions, BOTH sides take on casualties.

Wasn't there a recent presidential campaign in which the slogan was..."Forward"?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:06:03 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I like the way you think Pablo.

::cool::

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The want a fight, a real fight?  They think they can have someone else do their dirty work for them?

The Book of Eli- Bar Fight Scene

The difference will be...ain't gonna be no "stop"...

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
The want a fight, a real fight?  They think they can have someone else do their dirty work for them?
The difference will be...ain't gonna be no "stop"...

;)

I <3 Eli's humble, stand-down, polite & cordial demeanor. He truly embodies Biblical meekness...

(...right up until the part where he totally disembowels & eviscerates the "enemy")

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Just got back from a political Harvest Festival (complete with hay-rides, hot-air balloons, BBQ, prayer & 2nd Amendment backing gun-owners - salt-of-the-earth folk) w/my wife, son & daughter for a great candidate, David Larsen. He'll be challenging Leonard Lance (Rino) for his House seat.

Great day: church, Harvest Fest, kids @ youth group this evening. Thank You, Lord for the blessings You have given me. Please now allow us to slaughter our enemies.
Psalm 109: 6-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%20109:%206-13&version=NKJV