Author Topic: MoveOn petition calls for arrest of Boehner & Cantor for "seditious conspiracy"  (Read 2231 times)

Offline predator

• Newb
Didn't that hag that yaks at MSNBC, what's her name... ::thinking::..., Ralph somethin' I think, accuse some righty pols of sedition recently? I know the left loves to revise history and redefine words, but this is a stretch. These people really do have a King mentality went it comes to the light-bringer.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Even though I don't care about either one of those dipsticks I would not take kindly to a move like that just because it comes from move on and would be forced to defend them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
They are mistaken...sorely mistaken. Yet they seem hell bent on setting off a powder-keg of Civil War. They'd do well to remember that, under those conditions, BOTH sides take on casualties.

They always let others fight for them. The typical lefty won't put their own lives on the line unless forced to do so.  They, like your grade school bully, only do it when they aren't confronted with force.  They can't imagine us using force. They pretend they don't, because the State acts as a third party.  Sure they get their thugs, but by and large. the modern left is cowardly.  They aren't made up of peasants in service of a Tzar. They are all candy-@ss whiny babies who want everything handed to them in a kindergarten.  When the Civil war comes, the hard part will be overcoming the Leftist controlled US Military ( them as obey)  - the run of the mill ghetto thug will stand down at the sight of overwhelming force, and rich white leftist will already licking the ghetto thugs boots by then.  Without WMD , this doesn't go well for the leftists....

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
If an elected Democrat piece of garbage declares me an enemy, what do I officially think of him?

::thinking::

Is this little beta male going to do the rounding up?