Author Topic: Britain Reports Schools Taken Over by Islamist 'Hardliners'  (Read 1208 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Britain Reports Schools Taken Over by Islamist 'Hardliners'
« on: October 19, 2013, 12:21:11 PM »

BY SOEREN KERN Wed, October 16, 2013

From Britain to Greece, and Spain to Slovenia, Muslim immigration and the accompanying rise of Islam are transforming the European way of life in ways unimaginable only a few years ago. What follows is a brief survey of 20 noteworthy stories involving Islam in Europe during just the month of September 2013.

In Britain, the Department of Education revealed that is recruiting former agents of the British secret service, MI5, to investigate the alleged infiltration of British schools by Islamic extremists. The agents will form part of a new counter-extremism unit, established to investigate schools in which radical activity has been suspected. Speaking to the Sunday Times on September 29, Education Secretary Michael Gove said some schools are being "taken over" by Muslim hardliners in the hope of radicalizing pupils and staff. He also said he was determined to "weed out" schools whose practices do not conform to British values.

A survey published by the BBC on September 25 revealed that more than a quarter of young British people distrust Muslims and feel Britain would be better off if there were fewer of them in the country. Of the 1,000 young people questioned in the survey conducted by ComRes, a leading market research agency, 27% of 18-to-24-year-olds said they did not trust Muslims, while 28% said Britain would be better off with fewer Muslims. It also emerged that 60% thought the British public had a negative image of Muslims, and 44% said Muslims do not have the same values as the rest of the population.

A separate survey published by Lord Ashcroft Polls on September 1, showed that six in ten Britons thought immigration had produced more disadvantages than advantages for their country; only 17% thought the pros outweighed the cons. The biggest concerns were about migrants claiming benefits or using public services without having contributed in return.

Elsewhere in Britain, a judge on September 16 ordered a Muslim defendant to take off her full-face veil to give evidence in court. But -- in a case that made legal history -- he said the woman could retain the veil for all other parts of her trial. Judge Peter Murphy said the court should recognize "freedom of religious expression," but that allowing her to retain the niqab during her evidence, as she wanted, would "drive a coach and horses through justice administered in England and Wales for centuries." Murphy said "the niqab has become the elephant in the courtroom" and there was widespread anxiety among judges over how to tackle the issue. He added that he hoped "Parliament or a higher court will provide a definite answer to the issue soon;" and that "If judges in different cases in different places took differing approaches [to the niqab] the result would be judicial anarchy."

http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/britain-reports-schools-taken-over-islamist-hardliners?ModPagespeed=noscript
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Britain Reports Schools Taken Over by Islamist 'Hardliners'
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »
When you give a sect of people special rights....This is the outcome.

Hey Britain, Islam is not a religion, quit treating it as such.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 02:33:01 PM »
When you give a sect of people special rights....This is the outcome.

Hey Britain, Islam is not a religion, quit treating it as such.

Roger that! Islam is a cult.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »
I'm afraid Britain is screwed. The only way to fix this is to physically remove them all out of their country, and the will to do that is non-existent. So it's curtains for old Blighty.

We're not much better off.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 09:55:14 PM »
I'm afraid Britain is screwed. The only way to fix this is to physically remove them all out of their country, and the will to do that is non-existent. So it's curtains for old Blighty.

We're not much better off.

The Brits need to stop being wimps, and start locking and loading, says I!  I think they need to bring back the chopping block....
I am also surprised that Westminster Abbey hasn't collapsed from past monarchs rolling in their graves..... ::pokeineye::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 11:27:42 PM »
I mean look, they have literally sawed off the head of a British soldier. Not in some remote Afghan battlefield, but in the middle of a London street. A few summers ago they were demonstrating in London with signs saying Britain will become a Sharia country, behead everyone who insults their pedophile prophet, etc. They made similar asses of themselves on Remembrance Day and defaced the poppy symbols.

They should be ejected with extreme prejudice. It pisses me off that Western Christendom spent over a thousand years fighting to keep those savages out, but now the modern West assumes the Muslims they invite in somehow share in their asinine little conceits of tolerant multiculturalism? Absolutely absurd.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 09:55:06 AM »
They should be ejected with extreme prejudice.

Including at gunpoint. Including death if they refuse to leave.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 02:41:31 PM »
They'll assimilate the UK...any Brit with a whit of sense needs to GTFO...and any Brit authority with a whit of sense who has access/control over nukes needs to get those the hell out too, or the Muzzies will have them.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 09:30:29 PM »
They'll assimilate the UK...any Brit with a whit of sense needs to GTFO...and any Brit authority with a whit of sense who has access/control over nukes needs to get those the hell out too, or the Muzzies will have them.
::praying::looks like our family, gtfo just in time.....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 07:43:17 AM »
::praying:: looks like our family, gtfo just in time.....

Blessed!  Their loss is our gain!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.