Author Topic: danvers killing  (Read 2719 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

danvers killing
« on: October 23, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »
Just finished reading an article about the killing of a female high school math teacher by a 14 year old male student in Danvers, Mass.

It hasn't really gotten the coverage because the alleged killer did the deed with a box cutter he stole from the school's art department.

I have 2 questions:

1) how long before the NRA is blamed for this
2) how long before box cutters are banned from schools and a license will be needed to own one
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: danvers killing
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
Hadn't heard about this. Linky?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 11:10:21 PM »
When it comes to school violence the NRA is invoked regardless of how tenuous or dubious the connection. Think: "culture of violence." See? That was easy. I got there in one step. It's no different than King Putt blaming GWB for everything.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 11:27:03 PM »
Teacher was white.

Look at link for video. 

His race not identified.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »
there are several pic of him online and I hesitate to say this but he bares a striking resemblance to obama
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »
you noticed that, huh?

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »
did you notice it also or am I just projecting in a bad way.....
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 11:36:05 PM »
Notice what?  Projecting what?

It's another case of the ferals killing White people.

Do you not know this or do you just not want to look at it?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:45:39 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »
well then, I need to add and additional question to my first posting here

3) how long before someone in the media notices the resemblence
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 01:24:41 AM »
well then, I need to add and additional question to my first posting here

3) how long before someone in the media notices the resemblence

Whims, they've noticed.  And they've made admissions that they tend to obfuscate it whenever possible.  Accounts of their admission on a thread around here somewhere.

They're afraid that if they connect the dots for the LIV, there will be a White backlash, ya know, because we're so g-damned racist.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 02:57:49 AM »
I heard an interesting admission some time ago.  It was from the producer of the show Cops, you know the one, where people are filmed at their best while getting arrested; it's also a propaganda message for how great and good the cops are (more conditioning); also notice it's never a cop that is arrested for excessive force, which now is practically an everyday occurrence.  The producer made a comment about the race of the arrestees aired.  He said they deliberately show more whites as criminals than blacks by a wide margin, something like 70-30, completely flipping the crime stats.  So if you ever wondered where are all of Owebama's kids on Cops, now you know.  The show is part of the progressive group think machine.  The producer did not want to show blacks in their natural element, handcuffed in the back of a police car.  So he makes whites look more criminal than they are in society as a whole compared with Owebama's kids and their feral subculture.

I recognized early on watching the show that they did not seem to air many blacks arrested, instead focusing on white trailer trash.  Then I heard the reason why from the horse's @ss himself.  Nothing is safe from the progressive indoctrination machine, nothing.  It's all about making whitey out to be evil, drunk or just plain stupid, while blacks are somehow above the fray.  The show is the exact opposite of reality, yet gets watched regularly by people who are being deliberately portrayed as criminal, versus the real criminal element in society, and they never even know it as it's that subtle.  Also, you never see muslims arrested, or many Hispanics for that matter, but it is the blacks who are provided protective editing cover.  Again, now you know why. Because, whitey.

About the only show on now that shows blacks acting out as they really are is Hard Core Pawn, or as I like to call it, Niggaz On Parade.

RickZ

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 05:09:47 AM »
The spin begins -- right up front in the headline.  At least his name is no longer being withheld because he's a 'juvenile' (a 6'2" 14-year-old juvenile, but why quibble?):  Philip Chism.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/soft-spoken-teen-accused-of-killing-mass-teacher

Soft-spoken teen accused of killing Mass. teacher The suspect, Philip Chism, was arraigned on a murder charge Wednesday and ordered held without bail in the killing of Colleen Ritzer, 24.

DANVERS, Mass. — A well-liked teacher was found slain in woods behind this quiet Massachusetts town's high school, and a 14-year-old boy who was found walking along a state highway overnight was charged with killing her.

Blood found in a second-floor school bathroom helped lead investigators to the body of Colleen Ritzer, a 24-year-old math teacher at Danvers High School who was reported missing when she didn't come home from work on Tuesday, Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett said.

"She was a very, very respected, loved teacher," Blodgett said.

The suspect, Philip Chism, was arraigned on a murder charge Wednesday and ordered held without bail. The teenager, described by classmates as soft-spoken and pleasant, also did not come home from school the day before and was spotted walking along Route 1 in the neighboring town of Topsfield at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Officials didn't release a cause of death and haven't discussed a motive in the killing.

A court filing said Ritzer and Chism were known to each other from the high school, but it did not elaborate. The arrest was made based on statements by the suspect and corroborating evidence at multiple scenes, investigators said in court documents.

Ritzer's family said they are mourning the death of their "amazing, beautiful daughter and sister."

"Everyone that knew and loved Colleen knew of her passion for teaching and how she mentored each and every one of her students," the family said in a statement provided by her uncle Dale Webster.

At his arraignment in adult court in Salem, Chism's defense attorney argued for the proceeding to be closed and her client to be allowed to stay hidden because of his age. The judge denied the request. The lawyer, Denise Regan, declined to comment outside court. No statement had been released from his family by Wednesday evening.

The tall, lanky teenager had moved to Massachusetts from Tennessee [Me:  Oh look, it must be that southern racist hatred upbringing that caused this little angel to try to rape a teacher and kill her when she fought back.  Damn those rednecks for traumatizing such a little boy.  Look at what they made him do!] before the start of the school year and was a top scorer on the school's junior varsity soccer team, said Kyle Cahill, a junior who also plays soccer. He said the team had been wondering where Chism was when he skipped a team dinner Tuesday night.

"We're all just a family. It just amazes me really," Cahill said. "He wasn't violent at all. He was really the opposite of aggressive."

Ritzer had a Twitter account where she gave homework assignments, encouraged students and described herself as a "math teacher often too excited about the topics I'm teaching."

She was a 2011 graduate of Assumption College in Worcester, a school spokeswoman said Wednesday. She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of arts degree in math, a minor in psychology and a secondary education concentration, according to the college's 2011 commencement program.

One of her former students, Chris Weimert, 17, said she was a warm, welcoming person who would stand outside her classroom and say hello to students she didn't teach. He said she had been at the school for two years.

"She was the nicest teacher anyone could ever have. She always had a warm smile on her face," he said.

Ryan Kelleher, a senior, said students related to the young teacher, who liked to wear jeans and UGG boots just like the teenagers she taught. Kelleher, who also plays soccer, said the arrest of the soft-spoken Chism didn't make sense to him.

"From what I know about him and seeing him every day, it just doesn't add up that he would do such a thing, unless this was all an act to fool somebody," the 17-year-old said.

Ritzer lived at home with her 20-year-old brother and her sister, a high school senior. The close-knit family was often outside, barbecuing, spending time together and enjoying each other's company, neighbors said.

Mary Duffy has lived next door to the Ritzers in the suburban neighborhood in Andover since the family moved there more than two decades ago. She had known Colleen Ritzer from the time she was a baby and said the Ritzers' oldest child had just one life ambition: to be a high school math teacher.

"All I ever heard is that she loved her job," Duffy said.

All public schools in Danvers, about 20 miles north of Boston, were closed Wednesday.

Hundreds turned out for a candlelight vigil Wednesday evening on the parking lot of the school. Many wore pink, Ritzer's favorite color. They prayed and sang and, at the end of the vigil, they placed their candles along with some stuffed animals in the middle of a ring they have formed for the gathering.

"She supported all of us. We should be there to support her," said Danvers senior Courtney Arnoldy, 18, who had Ritzer for a teacher.

Ritzer is the second teacher allegedly killed by a student in the U.S. this week. A Sparks, Nev., middle school teacher was allegedly shot by a 12-year-old student on Monday.

There is no one as soft spoken as a rapist/murderer.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 07:19:15 AM »
And Hollywood and the video game industry never gets blamed for contributing to the "culture of violence"...and what a stupid term...shouldn't it also be applied to the abortion and euthanasia industry?

And public schools...cesspools of progressive ideology that have taken everything away that made boys boys and Americans Americans...no respect for guns, taught to wet their pants and shake in fear of them...taught not to fight back a bully, just narc on them and let the counselors attempt re-brainwashing...taught not to discuss ideas open, just force-fed dogma and punished when they deviate from progressive idealogy...taught that sex and the sexes are self-defined, that manliness is redifined as meekness...

No, there will be no open honest discussion about Obama Jr here, nope, no chance in hell...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 09:04:15 AM »
It hasn't gotten coverage because it's black on white, not because of box cutters. 

Know your JournoListic memes.   ::thumbsup::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 09:24:09 AM »

There is no one as soft spoken as a rapist/murderer.

These "kids" are always soooooooooo nice aren't they?

Like we have no clue as to why this is happening.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:01 AM »
Hmmm. No word from the Chism family. Where da diddy?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »
Hmmm. No word from the Chism family. Where da diddy?

Inda Whaat Hoose.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »
Da diddy in this case is military.  They move a lot

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/10/philip-chism-colleen-ritzer-danvers-high/

The Boston Globe's Peter Schworm reports that the Chism family, his father, mother, and two sisters, moved into the Danversport area of Danvers during the summer of 2013.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »
ok, question 4

how soon before some leftist suggests that all concepts of violence should be removed from the military....
Thomas Jefferson