Author Topic: One of those MFM stories sure to get your blood pressure dangerously high  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/60-minutes-finally-reveals-benghazi-was-real-scandal-you-were-lied-to-video/

A year later they admit the attack was terrorist led and that the Obama Regime lied its ass off...

::cussing::  liberal media!

When the shyt hits the fan these assholes will be as hunted as the trash they cover for!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Well, well.  The Presstitutes finally catch up to what we all knew; people died, Obongo lied.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
They knew all along. The acknowledgement of the truth now is calculated to some effect that furthers the Leftist cause.

Perhaps they're hoping that people feeling vindicated over a crime that the general public has forgotten ("What do you think about Benghazi?" "Ben WHO?") will lead to emboldened displays of behavior they can exploit as "Right-wing extremism". Perhaps the Leftist power-players want Hillary Clinton out of the picture. Perhaps they want the agitation of the person responsible for Benghazi being elected president despite the information being available in the MSM.

I have no idea, but I will not allow myself to believe that CBS is suddenly pursuing their journalistic duty without concern for how it affects the overall Leftist agenda.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Yeah, and didn't Candy Crowley pull the patented MFM fait accompli tactic during that debate? Basically "you know what, this controversy is such a non-issue that -- ta da! -- we're not even going to discuss it"? And the GOP response is always "Excuse me, Ma'am? Your foot only got the left one, you missed the right one. Would you like a re-kick?"

IDP is right of course. Nothing is accidental with these people. They've calculated this many layers into the future. If they pin it on Hillary it's because they want her out of the way for some other Leftist; if they pin it on Obama it's because they want to absolve Hillary for 2016.

When this political and economic house of cards does finally teeter over, the MFM should be the very first ones lined up against a wall.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
When this political and economic house of cards does finally teeter over, the MFM should be the very first ones lined up against a wall.

So say we all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Yessss.  So say we all.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Amen, Brother.
Say it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
See ya at the party!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I'll bring my pitchfork and torch!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'll bring my remodeled plowshares.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson