Author Topic: danvers killing  (Read 2754 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: danvers killing
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 04:21:07 PM »
ok, question 4

how soon before some leftist suggests that all concepts of violence should be removed from the military....

Coming soon to a base near you....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 04:23:46 PM »
Helll, they can't even carry weapons with bullets now.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
Helll, they can't even carry weapons with bullets now.

Well,  Barry treats the military like its Barney Fife..........

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 05:12:13 PM »
I don't think he treats them like Barney Fife. I think he truly fears what they represent, Americans with a core of values that they are willing to defend with their lives which is something he cannot claim for himself.
Obama is inflamed with a hatred of America that was inculcated in him through many and various means, and he has a narcissistic sense of his own mental acumen, but the truth is he knows he does not possess any true, heartfelt beliefs in anything but his self-grown sense of alienation from an America with which he never communed.

Obama despises the military because he knows he is inferior to it, just as he despises the "center" of America because he is alien to it and is therefore driven to destroy it.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 10:05:15 AM »
A crazed man turned a Sunset Park, Brooklyn, home into a slaughterhouse late Saturday, leaving a 37-year-old mom and her four young children stabbed to death.

A 25-year-old suspect — preliminarily identified as the children’s mentally troubled older cousin — was arrested after being subdued at the scene, his feet bare and soaked in blood.

Cops seized a machete and scissors from the home as evidence, a law enforcement source said

Just another example of chaos not tied to gun use.  when will the lefties understand that evil exists and that passing laws against it will not stop it.

will they next try and license scissors and kitchen knives in their insane belief that government edicts against ideas or thoughts they disagree with will not stop those ideas  whether they be for freedom of individuals or the chaotic acts of the insane or depraved.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »
I don't know if this is still true, but I do remember years ago another version of the knock-out game/gang initiation.  At that time, kids were using box cutters and slicing people who never even realized they were cut.  The City then said that buying box cutters would be restricted to those over 18 only, just like cans of spray paint.

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 10:38:40 AM »
Heck, you have to be 18 to buy cough medicine these days.

What gets me is, that this POS is being convicted as an"adult", however he will be sentenced as a "juvenile". I am not sure, if they had mentioned that in the news, in your part of the US, but either he is an adult or he isn't...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »

What gets me is, that this POS is being convicted as an"adult", however he will be sentenced as a "juvenile". I am not sure, if they had mentioned that in the news, in your part of the US, but either he is an adult or he isn't...

because no one should have to live with the consequences for the rest of their life!
/
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Tania513

• Likes the place
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »

because no one should have to live with the consequences for the rest of their life!
/

So , he will get  how many years till he is paroled? How about her sister and brother? She was somewhat of a caretaker for them? and where are their parents??