Author Topic: Troops Told Christians and the Tea Party are Terrorists....at Ft. Hood  (Read 943 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
H/T: Moonbattery

At Ft. Hood, the place where an actual terrorist committed an actual terrorist act, not a word is said about Islamic terror. Instead, troops are being briefed that Christian evangelicals and Tea Party groups are the terrorist threat, and that troops who associate with them could be charged under UCMJ.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=38398

Fort Hood is best known as the base where self-described Soldier of Allah yelled “Allahu Akbar” and proceeded to murder 14 unarmed Americans in the name of Islam. Politicized Army brass responded by gibbering that the worst result of the massacre would be if it inhibited the pro-Muslim political correctness that left Nidal Malik Hasan in a position to commit this atrocity despite the numerous indications he had given that he was likely to engage in terrorism against this country. The government of the aggressively Islamophilic Barack Hussein Obama trivialized the incident as “workplace violence” and refused to grant Purple Hearts or appropriate combat death compensation, even while showering money on Hasan. Now Fort Hood has returned to the news, serving again as the front in the war against Western Civilization. Todd Starnes reports:

Soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood say they were told that evangelical Christians and members of the Tea Party were a threat to the nation and that any soldier donating to those groups would be subjected to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Readers will note that the Tea Party is not a specific organization, but simply an umbrella term for Americans who believe in defending the Constitution from encroachment by a hypertrophied, increasingly tyrannical federal government.

A soldier who attended the Oct. 17th briefing told me the counter-intelligence agent in charge of the meeting spent nearly a half hour discussing how evangelical Christians and groups like the American Family Association were “tearing the country apart.”

The American Family Association is a mainstream Christian institution devoted to defending the values that have provided the framework for Western Civilization for the past 20 centuries.

The soldier told me he fears reprisals and asked not to be identified. He said there was a blanket statement that donating to any groups that were considered a threat to the military and government was punishable under military regulations.

“My first concern was if I was going to be in trouble going to church,” the evangelical Christian soldier told me. “Can I tithe? Can I donate to Christian charities? What if I donate to a politician who is a part of the Tea Party movement?”

If he wants to avoid trouble from the Obama Regime, he should play it safe and donate to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Another soldier who attended the briefing remarked,

“I was very shocked and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I felt like my religious liberties, that I risk my life and sacrifice time away from family to fight for, were being taken away.”

And while a large portion of the briefing dealt with the threat evangelicals and the Tea Party pose to the nation, barely a word was said about Islamic extremism, the soldier said.

“Our community is still healing from the act of terrorism brought on by Nidal Hasan – who really is a terrorist,” the soldier said. “This is a slap in the face. “The military is supposed to defend freedom and to classify the vast majority of the military that claim to be Christian as terrorists is sick.” …

The soldier said they were also told that the pro-life movement is another example of “radicalization.”

Under Commander in Chief Obama, military brass has escalated from dismissing these increasingly numerous incidents as “isolated” to denying they even occurred, essentially calling those who witness them liars.

Ninety-nine percent of politics is smoke. The 1% that is substance boils down to who is on which side.

Americans are fighting for our existence against a ruthless enemy committed to our eradication. That enemy has extended its control from the establishment media to the federal government, and from there to the military.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Troops Told Christians and the Tea Party are Terrorists....at Ft. Hood
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »
War.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:21:28 PM »
War.

It's time. Who's the twerpy CO who spewed this shiiiit?
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 04:28:03 PM »
War.

It's time. Who's the twerpy CO who spewed this shiiiit?

Obviously a professional ass kisser and not a real soldier.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 06:59:35 PM »
Tree of Liberty, soon to be refreshed by asshats like this Nazified counter-intel prick!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.