Author Topic: Cops Shoot, Kill 13-Year-Old Carrying Toy Gun In Neighborhood  (Read 995 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Cops Shoot, Kill 13-Year-Old Carrying Toy Gun In Neighborhood
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
Cops Shoot, Kill 13-Year-Old Carrying Toy Gun In Neighborhood
October 24, 2013 by Sam Rolley

Police in Northern California shot a 13-year-old boy to death Tuesday after spotting the youngster walking through a residential area with a toy rifle reportedly resembling an AK-47.

According to a report in the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, two Sonoma County deputies on patrol spotted 13-year-old Andy Lopez as he walked with what appeared to be a rifle in a Santa Rosa neighborhood. The deputies said that they ordered the boy to drop the toy firearm; and when he didn’t, the officers opened fire.

The Sonoma County Sheriff’s office described the incident thusly in a press release:

The two deputies repeatedly ordered the subject to drop the rifle and at some point immediately thereafter, the deputies fired several rounds from their handguns at the subject striking him several times. The subject fell to the ground and landed on top of the rifle he was carrying.

After several commands ordering the subject to move away from the rifle deputies approached and placed him in handcuffs. At this point the subject was unresponsive. After securing the rifle the deputies began administering first aid and requested emergency medical aid from fire and ambulance. The subject was pronounced deceased at the scene by the responding paramedics.

http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/24/cops-shoot-kill-13-year-old-carrying-toy-gun-in-neighborhood/
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Cops Shoot, Kill 13-Year-Old Carrying Toy Gun In Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 09:28:16 AM »
 :'(
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »
If Obama had a son..... he wouldn't be playing around with toy guns. Where is El Presidente Golfsalot?

Seriously, where in the hell are the Justice Brothers and the NAACP, this kid was Hispanic correct,  where are they? Crickets.....chirp....chirp.

Eight rounds they needed to drop this kid. Where's the humanity in these cops. WTF are they teaching them? Never mind, already know. Once again morals missing from subjects taught in schools because they've thrown God out. No room for God in a Marxist utopia.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 11:01:14 AM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 12:48:47 PM »
8 rounds?

watching too many movies I'd say
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 01:00:11 PM »
8 rounds?

watching too many movies I'd say
In the movies, the killer or zombie whatever still arises and takes his revenge. Got to be sure. Surprised they didn cut off his head to make sure he was dead.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »
Growing up in the 80s me and all the other kids played with realistic toy guns all the time. I had a plastic AK-47 that looked very real. There was no moral panic. One of our favorite places to play army was a big field right across from our elementary school, and nobody ever freaked out.

Something has changed alright, and I don't buy that it's the lunatics on shooting sprees that has changed. It's the posture of Authoritahs, and the crisis-mongering from the chattering classes that has changed. There's also been a gradual evolution of this new premise in law enforcement, this idea that "officer safety" is the unquestioned supreme consideration. Virtually all these questionable acts stem from that premise. It used to be accepted that there is a built-in degree of danger in the job and that part of that danger was the fact that you'd be dealing with situations where you couldn't just go guns blazing anytime you felt unsafe. That's also why the job used to be considered heroic, just like with firemen and soldiers. Hell, maybe firemen should start subordinating everything to their safety too? "Unfortunately the family perished in the burning home. Our men, in fear for their own safety, were unable to enter the building because there was clearly smoke coming out of it."

So they killed a 13 year old kid. Great job, such heroes. I hope they get a parade in their honor.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 05:43:43 PM »
I'm surprised they hit where they were aiming.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 10:04:41 PM »

^^ Yeah.  That.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 05:03:47 PM »
How much you want to bet the bribe money to the family is being drawn up at the same time these guys fade from public view never to be seen again.  They'll probably end up as Mall Security in Dry Crotch, NV instead of rotting in jail the rest of their lives.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 08:21:22 PM »

So were they.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie