Author Topic: Mozilla's Lightbeam - See who is looking at you!  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Mozilla's Lightbeam - See who is looking at you!
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:02:07 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/mozillas-lightbeam-tool-will-expose-who-is-looking-over-your-shoulder-on-the-web-8902269.html

Sounds swell and I think I would like to give it a go...but if I get to see who they are...do they see who I am...or is that a stupid question since they already know who I am...?

Orwellian world has got my head a spinnin' 'round!

::taz::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Mozilla's Lightbeam - See who is looking at you!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:09:38 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/mozillas-lightbeam-tool-will-expose-who-is-looking-over-your-shoulder-on-the-web-8902269.html

Sounds swell and I think I would like to give it a go...but if I get to see who they are...do they see who I am...or is that a stupid question since they already know who I am...?

Modzilla's Lightbeam lets NSA easily find and track those who are most concerned about NSA snooping. And you move up a rung on the list of people to be detained.

They are snooping on you. Illegally. Without a legitimate warrant ( which must list you by name, the specific property or information to be collected, and a  duration during which it is effective) 
Do you really need software to let you know its true?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:15:40 AM »

Modzilla's Lightbeam lets NSA easily find and track those who are most concerned about NSA snooping. And you move up a rung on the list of people to be detained.

They are snooping on you. Illegally. Without a legitimate warrant ( which must list you by name, the specific property or information to be collected, and a  duration during which it is effective) 

I guess not.  Then again, define "up a rung" in relation to where we probablly all are now anyway?  I mean anybody not an "Amerika, f**k yeah!" rah-rah statist is probably more than one rung up already, right?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:16:59 AM »

No.  But you know what is said about looking into the abyss, right?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 08:44:48 AM »
I guess not.  Then again, define "up a rung" in relation to where we probablly all are now anyway?  I mean anybody not an "Amerika, f**k yeah!" rah-rah statist is probably more than one rung up already, right?

Oh, I doubt anyone here is on the list of 2000-5000 that want the night they start grabbing guns.  The  Mike Levin's, Limbaughs, Becks and Palins who have a built in audience already and who could potentially rally people to the cause.

And then of course the people who answered they would not fire on civilians in these litmus tests. They will be executed in their sleep.  This wil be executed day one

the next 50-100K will be ex-military and local police who failed the litmus.  Vets with known right wingers who might train others. Oathkeepers and that sort.  For all we know Oathkeepers is just a honey pot collecting names. Actual militia members etc.  - that will take at least a week.

Then they will be getting into the roundup of millions ala Bill Ayers.  Those will be the people like us. Awake, aware, Prepped ,angry and scared.  They will of course be promoting  riots so much of the population is cheering when the troops arrive to "restore order" - meanwhile these same troops are basically killing us family by family as they find us ( Need to confiscate your stores..) using the right wing terrorist cover story when needed, but it won't be needed often for most of  it will not be reported in the chaos.  They will of course come with over whelming force and at night.  It is your duty to kill at least one before they kill you.  It is also at this time that it would be wise to begin mining roads, and attacking other infrastructure to make life more difficult in the cities. The more men they need there, the less they can spare for other operations.

They will probably being general recruitment from the populace.  a Hitler Youth and SS  and eventually units will form up in the hills - deserted military etc.  Some States, if they still have working Govts, may secede and prevent the arrival of Federal troops, and those govt will serve as rally points, and places for these units to go.  And then we basically have the civil war scenario and its the specifics of the situation and the fortunes of war that will determine the outcome.

Sounds like loads of fun, huh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »

Oh, I doubt anyone here is on the list of 2000-5000 that want the night they start grabbing guns.  The  Mike Levin's, Limbaughs, Becks and Palins who have a built in audience already and who could potentially rally people to the cause.

And then of course the people who answered they would not fire on civilians in these litmus tests. They will be executed in their sleep.  This wil be executed day one

the next 50-100K will be ex-military and local police who failed the litmus.  Vets with known right wingers who might train others. Oathkeepers and that sort.  For all we know Oathkeepers is just a honey pot collecting names. Actual militia members etc.  - that will take at least a week.

Then they will be getting into the roundup of millions ala Bill Ayers.  Those will be the people like us. Awake, aware, Prepped ,angry and scared.  They will of course be promoting  riots so much of the population is cheering when the troops arrive to "restore order" - meanwhile these same troops are basically killing us family by family as they find us ( Need to confiscate your stores..) using the right wing terrorist cover story when needed, but it won't be needed often for most of  it will not be reported in the chaos.  They will of course come with over whelming force and at night.  It is your duty to kill at least one before they kill you.  It is also at this time that it would be wise to begin mining roads, and attacking other infrastructure to make life more difficult in the cities. The more men they need there, the less they can spare for other operations.

They will probably being general recruitment from the populace.  a Hitler Youth and SS  and eventually units will form up in the hills - deserted military etc.  Some States, if they still have working Govts, may secede and prevent the arrival of Federal troops, and those govt will serve as rally points, and places for these units to go.  And then we basically have the civil war scenario and its the specifics of the situation and the fortunes of war that will determine the outcome.

Sounds like loads of fun, huh?

Hey, at least you're telling me there is some warning and I got an opportunity to take some of them out before I fall.

Libertatem aut mori!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 09:34:48 AM »
Hey, at least you're telling me there is some warning and I got an opportunity to take some of them out before I fall.

Yeah, I don't see how they can do this such that the lower rungs don't get warning. They don't have the man power to deal with he number of known potential leaders in the top rung..  in  the military, media, local  law enforcement, political organizations, Churches, local governments, militias, veteran organizations etc.  So they will deal with the known threats and then the emerging threats.  Purging the military and police ranks is very dangerous, because it will leave fewer patriots in useful positions, and they will simply deport most of the loyal Americans overseas. This will in turn reduce recruitment of people who have such views.  Just as they denied tenure to conservative professors, did "dispensation testing" on teaching certificate candidates,  turning down non gays for the clergy etc. SO as the left is in power  in any organization they immediately being persecuting their opponents by creating an environment repugnant to them.

They have been quietly doing this with the top levels for over a year. The fact that they are asking lower levels in order to target and purge them  now is proof that we are reaching endgame.  If they do this, they are underestimating how many of us are willing and ready  to die for our freedom. We have been psychologically coming to peace with this now for years.  It used to make me sick to my stomach.  Now its internalized. Its a fact. And it how I would rather go than being a slave, starving to death in some camp or just being executed against a wall - which ARE your only alternatives.  So unless they do the bio-weapon, its just not going to be successful for them.  Its going to turn into a guerrilla war, and it won't just be military vs patriots. Those leftist morons will be in the thick of it- snitching, robbing, raping , and will have to be targeted right along with the thugs in uniform ( heck the thugs in uniform may dress as gang members as plausible deniability) .

These idiots just think we are all sheep, and they are about to find out we are not ALL that way .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 09:41:09 AM »

Yeah, I don't see how they can do this such that the lower rungs don't get warning. They don't have the man power to deal with he number of known potential leaders in the top rung..  in  the military, media, local  law enforcement, political organizations, Churches, local governments, militias, veteran organizations etc.  So they will deal with the known threats and then the emerging threats.  Purging the military and police ranks is very dangerous, because it will leave fewer patriots in useful positions, and they will simply deport most of the loyal Americans overseas. This will in turn reduce recruitment of people who have such views.  Just as they denied tenure to conservative professors, did "dispensation testing" on teaching certificate candidates,  turning down non gays for the clergy etc. SO as the left is in power  in any organization they immediately being persecuting their opponents by creating an environment repugnant to them.

They have been quietly doing this with the top levels for over a year. The fact that they are asking lower levels in order to target and purge them  now is proof that we are reaching endgame.  If they do this, they are underestimating how many of us are willing and ready  to die for our freedom. We have been psychologically coming to peace with this now for years.  It used to make me sick to my stomach.  Now its internalized. Its a fact. And it how I would rather go than being a slave, starving to death in some camp or just being executed against a wall - which ARE your only alternatives.  So unless they do the bio-weapon, its just not going to be successful for them.  Its going to turn into a guerrilla war, and it won't just be military vs patriots. Those leftist morons will be in the thick of it- snitching, robbing, raping , and will have to be targeted right along with the thugs in uniform ( heck the thugs in uniform may dress as gang members as plausible deniability) .

These idiots just think we are all sheep, and they are about to find out we are not ALL that way .

Yeah.  I've been saying for a while now that it will be worse than the former Yugoslavia when we go sideways...

Progressives have always been for transforming American society and institutions...0Zer0 announced it openly numerous times...

Reminds me of the saying "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist"...

Many of us are not so easily deluded!   ;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 10:35:05 AM »
An opinion that you won't have time to respond to a gun confiscation

They are referencing Katrina.  What people do when they think something is temporary is different when they realize it s not.  Normalcy bias is a bitch. People will always take the path of least resistance.  If we think, "go along, they will leave, and everything will be as before"  then we are more likely to comply. If it  becomes widely known or suspected that this is a gun confiscation, a semi-permanent imposition of Marital law,  people will shoot. A lot of us already lack the trust required.

as One comment put it

They are likely to kill you even if you are unarmed. They shoot dogs as a matter of protocol. They shoot people holding water hose nozzles. They shoot children holding water guns and BB guns.
So, your best option is to shoot and kill them. You don’t have to kill more than one.
There are more of us than them.
Do your share.

this is far more likely:

THe Internet kill switch is used. Media is blacked out.  and then:

\ i envision, coming down your neighborhood street; MRAP/HUMMER with spotlights, bullhorn for messaging, school bus, school bus, MRAP/HUMMER. they’ll roll down the street at some god awful hour of night, probably bad weather as well, they will ”scare us” with some bogus message over a loud speaker like (insert city near you) has been nuked, you got 27 minutes to evacuate! millions of people will RUN to these buses, then, those of us who don’t buy it and hide in our darkened homes, will be ”afforded the opportunity” to seek shelter (turn ourselves in) over the next couple days, then, after that we will be considered the enemy. that’s when they’ll try to convince us (kick our doors in) that they’re here to help. at this point, murder no longer exists. it doesn’t exist for THEM now! it will be self defense, survival mode for us. i wonder why the writer had a ”change of heart”? there is nothing that can convince me, ‘i ain’t got a fighting chance’. if they kick my door in right this very minute, i WILL get a shot off, period. no doubt in my mind. one thing i can guarantee, if you get on that bus, you WON’T get a shot off. period. ever, ever again. THAT will be suicide. remember one thing, no matter what happens when, THEY are on a schedule, timetable, we are not. they don’t have 30 days to lollygag around waiting on us to give up. when they search houses, empty or not, they only have so much time to dedicate to each place. anne frank yourself a false wall, floor board, whatever, and ride it out. i have no intentions of having any need to walk outside my door for 30 days. i may be Rong but i think if there’s no sign of life from your house for a week, they’ll mark it as empty, never-mind 30 days. anyway, that’s my thoughts and plans. don’t EVER think you ain’t gotta chance! i don’t know who ”got to” the writer but don’t let ‘em get to you. we ARE the opposition party!

The government will use whatever is left of trust for it to sucker the last of the suckers.  Leaving them a clean playing field of the awake and resistant..  Yes, hiding will work for a while,  but seriously, do you think you can hide your heat signature?  Your Electro-magnetic  signature? If you live in a cave maybe.   In your house?   Eventually your activity will catch the eye of someone or something on patrol.  A generator gives off EMF, your cooking fire and smoke point to activity.  If things really get this bad and if the plan works that well, then its over.  You would have contributed more by expending that first round and getting one of them. I guess you still can later, maybe, if they don't just drone target you and kill you from the sky.

The point is, they don't have enough buses or people to be on every street at the same time. Word will spread. Over CB, police scanners,  private Internets ( yes many Corporations still have those..though many now outsource the long haul links to Verizon etc )

At this point, you can only assume the SWAT outside your door is there for one thing. The government has lost all credibility with me after Boston (again an event people perceived as temporary, and therefore acted differently..) 

Having Booby traps prepared for them would also be wise. They don't need to be lethal either.  Maiming is okay. Blind or burn them with chemicals or lasers, distract them with a homemade bomb as so forth.  A blind attacker is an easy target, and you didn't invite them to come. .
You get word this is happening, turn on the TV, switch on some lights, plug in your cellphone, arm your prepared distractions and spend the coming nights in the cowshed, the garage, a tree-house, anywhere but where you are supposed to be and then Snipe away as they arrive. If possible work with neighbors to sleep and defend as a group, in different locations.  Hiding weapons and stores off property is also wise, as is having a hiding place so its an option.  But if you use it and succeed you probably need to go on offense. They will find you eventually.

Frigging Libtards.  Live and Let live isn't an option for them, and millions are going to die because of it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 04:43:55 PM »
With Libiots I prefer I live and will let you die.