Author Topic: Man charged having ammunition in....  (Read 1109 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Man charged having ammunition in....
« on: October 28, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »
A man charged with having a box of .40 S&W ammunition in a raid reminiscent of Gestapo seventy years ago. f**king batsh*t liberals and their civil rights "for me but not for thee"
Invasion of DC will be necessary and so will shooting at every police LEO in sight I sh*t you not.

Mark Witaschek is a financial adviser in D.C. who is facing the full brunt of unjust D.C. law. He is staring down the barrel of a two year prison sentence for being in possession of unregistered ammunition after D.C. police stormed his home. On July 7, 2012 the police raided his home searching for “firearms and ammunition.” The search came after complaints were made by Mr. Witaschek’s estranged wife that he had threatened her with a gun. A judge later found those claims to be baseless, but apparently it was enough for the police to ransack his home and do an estimated $10,000 in damage.

The damage done to the Witaschek family is not simply financial, as all four of Mr. Witaschek’s children were home at the time. They were rounded up by the police, who went so far as to break down a bathroom door and pull Witaschek’s teenage son out of the shower. His children are justifiably shaken by the assault on their home by the jackbooted D.C. government.

Worse still, the police found no guns with which to charge Mr. Witaschek for because he keeps his firearms at his sister’s home in Virginia.

smokingThis raid was actually the second conducted on Mr. Witaschek’s home; a month earlier Mr. Witaschek had allowed members of the D.C. “Gun Recovery Unit” to search his home because he believed he had nothing to hide. On the first trip the police found a Civil War-era Colt revolver (which is legal to own) and a box of .40 caliber ammunition.

On the second raid, the police uncovered even less (if that’s possible).

“One live round of 12-gauge shotgun ammunition,” which was an inoperable shell that misfired during a hunt years earlier. Mr. Witaschek had kept it as a souvenir. “One handgun holster” was found, which is perfectly legal.

“One expended round of .270 caliber ammunition,” which was a spent brass casing. The police uncovered “one box of Knight bullets for reloading.” These are actually not for reloading, but are used in antique-replica, single-shot, muzzle-loading rifles.

Now Mr. Witaschek faces two year in prison for the ammunition that was “uncovered” in the raids on his home. Mr. Witaschek has never hidden the fact that he is an avid hunter and gun enthusiast, and while he does not keep his guns with him in D.C., he is still treated as a criminal.

http://eaglerising.com/2538/fascist-government-arrest-man-box-ammunition/
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Man charged having ammunition in....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 10:21:59 AM »
And others deny that there are "Brown Shirts" in the regime.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:41:50 AM »
Should have booby-trapped his home and blown the Gestapo to Hell.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:49:15 PM »
  This all a test for the real deal to come.There will be blood shed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »
What are the charges? I can't tell from the article or others I've read whether or not there is even a veneer of him having technically broken any law.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »
Unregistered ammo.  Seriously, it's like a cop saying he saw you cross the fog line when he didn't, he can say it and there is the pretext...where's the warrant that says they knew he had what they say he had?  How could they know?  Despite the fact that unregistered ammo is the lamest fricken excuse ever if it is on the books...who tipped off the cops?  The wife I guess...so unsubstantiated charges on one allegation lead to a fishing expedition and this is what they nail the guy for?  The whole thing stinks from front to back!

Police state yet?  Uhh, duh!

Now, what are people gonna do about it?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.