Author Topic: What The Stock Photo People On The Obamacare Website Are Actually Thinking  (Read 703 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
More like:
He said it would be free. That fukcing piece of scat lied to us.  ::rant::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
LOL, yup!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
That last one says it all.

Wait till you see what you get for that robbery too...

Good luck finding a doctor worth a damn!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

Not only are insurance rates going up, but so are the deductibles.  There is no way in hell were I younger that I would ever buy into this Ponzi scheme.  What 28-year-old has an extra 3 grand on top of high deductatibles lying around?  Remind me again what our young workers' incentive is to purchase this crap?  It really is cheaper for our yutes to pay the friggin' penalty.

The faster it implodes, the faster our Snake Oil Salesman-in-Chief has a breakdown.  After all, we're just wishing for OwebamaCare to fail as if it was ever designed to succeed at providing affordable health care.

I swear the problem with Owebama, among many, is that he was never told no as a child, that during his schooling he was never told his ideas were shyt and of little intellectual rigor.  I was told my ideas were stupid quite often, but then I mingled with all kinds of people, not just my ideological kind.  Now with America rooting for the failure of his signature healthcare law legacy, he's finally getting some serious negative feedback and mockery.  The mockery really cuts him and it's why he sounds like an insurance salesman right now instead of a president.  His failures are always somebody's else's fault, in OwebamaCare's case, the entirety of working Americans who just won't buy his bullshyt.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Not only are insurance rates going up, but so are the deductibles.  There is no way in hell were I younger that I would ever buy into this Ponzi scheme.  What 28-year-old has an extra 3 grand on top of high deductatibles lying around?  Remind me again what our young workers' incentive is to purchase this crap?  It really is cheaper for our yutes to pay the friggin' penalty.

The faster it implodes, the faster our Snake Oil Salesman-in-Chief has a breakdown.  After all, we're just wishing for OwebamaCare to fail as if it was ever designed to succeed at providing affordable health care.

I swear the problem with Owebama, among many, is that he was never told no as a child, that during his schooling he was never told his ideas were shyt and of little intellectual rigor.  I was told my ideas were stupid quite often, but then I mingled with all kinds of people, not just my ideological kind.  Now with America rooting for the failure of his signature healthcare law legacy, he's finally getting some serious negative feedback and mockery.  The mockery really cuts him and it's why he sounds like an insurance salesman right now instead of a president.  His failures are always somebody's else's fault, in OwebamaCare's case, the entirety of working Americans who just won't buy his bullshyt.

Alas all we may get is more mockery...if there was a true opposition party to work our will perhaps something material could be done about it, but we live in a dysfunctional system filled with dysfunctional people...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Corner lot used car salesman is more like it.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
BO is a narcissist. I'm not sure our mockery or outrage has a negative effect on him.  More likely it's proof to him how stupid we are and how superior he is. And it just steels his resolve to prove it to us--he's going to get his way no matter what.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."