Author Topic: Watch what this moron riot cop does @ about :26 seconds  (Read 2544 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Watch what this moron riot cop does @ about :26 seconds
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
Yup.  One of the "only ones" who should be allowed weapons.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »
Fine with me if they are only killing themselves.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:26:02 PM »
Yup.  One of the "only ones" who should be allowed weapons.

Yeah, what I thought too.   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 09:43:19 PM »
He was the only one there profeshnuh enough....to shoot a 40mm grenade into his face.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 05:42:16 AM »
He was the only one there profeshnuh enough....to shoot a 40mm grenade into his face.
At least he had the good sense to check it by slamming the butt stock to the ground whlie staring down the barrel
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 07:34:52 AM »
At least he had the good sense to check it by slamming the butt stock to the ground whlie staring down the barrel

Obama Civilian Army Certified.

(May they all be so trained!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »

Obama Civilian Army Certified.

(May they all be so trained!)

It'll make life a lot simpler.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 07:44:47 PM »
BOOM! Headshot! Riot officer safety-checks his weapon - in his face (video)

OOOoooooo!  That's gonna leave a mark!  Dumbass.   ::cool::

Ignorance should be painful.  Stupidity, fatal.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »
  God help us they have guns.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 04:10:15 PM »
Most cops hate that they have to stay qualified on the gun range.   The reason why?   Most are lousy shots and don't handle their weapons very well.   Most hunters are far better shots then an average cop.   

I can't help but think those range requirements are being less and less strict then the other way around.  I know I had a very angry cop when i pushed his barrel away so it wouldn't be pointing at people after he ignored my verbal (and other peoples) warning.   Thankful the crowd was angry at him not me.   I hate incompetent cops with a passion.   The endanger the good ones out there.  I have two cop friends, one is a great cop,   the other one I hope gets fired before he causes more trouble........

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 04:31:56 PM »
I can't help but think those range requirements are being less and less strict then the other way around. 

When they keep lowering the standards to accept more minorities, what do they expect?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 01:07:47 PM »
I can't help but think those range requirements are being less and less strict then the other way around. 

When they keep lowering the standards to accept more minorities, what do they expect?
Doesn't matter what ethnicity he is, if he can't shoot or dumber than a rock, you're going to have a problem.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 01:44:21 PM »

Doesn't matter what ethnicity he is, if he can't shoot or dumber than a rock, you're going to have a problem.

Alan's point wasn't the skin color, it was the lower standards due to affirmative action.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 02:24:11 PM »

Alan's point wasn't the skin color, it was the lower standards due to affirmative action.

Thank yew...thank yew vurrry mush....

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 07:17:39 PM »

Cool, I see! ::facepalm::

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 04:31:38 PM »
And yet, somehow, I'm the one who doesn't need firearms? I also agree with Alan, lowering standards is very nearly never a good thing
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 08:05:34 PM »
Most cops hate that they have to stay qualified on the gun range.   The reason why?   Most are lousy shots and don't handle their weapons very well.   Most hunters are far better shots then an average cop.   

I can't help but think those range requirements are being less and less strict then the other way around.  I know I had a very angry cop when i pushed his barrel away so it wouldn't be pointing at people after he ignored my verbal (and other peoples) warning.   Thankful the crowd was angry at him not me.   I hate incompetent cops with a passion.   The endanger the good ones out there.  I have two cop friends, one is a great cop,   the other one I hope gets fired before he causes more trouble........

The worst is the cop who thinks he is a firearms expert merely by virtue of wearing a badge, especially when this manifests itself as a haughty attitude to "civilians" owning and using firearms themselves.  As you say, the average rank and file cop gets the minimum required range time per year. I would bet your average gun buff is a better shot than the average cop.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »
In all my years, even as I have gotten older with poorer eyesight, I am never outshot by a cop. The only one I have known personally who could shoot was a retired officer from WAAAAAY back. He is now long dead and was sure a different era. I think he had retired in the 70's. He could actually SHOOT his revolver. He was the sort who could put it in a perp's eye over the shoulder of a hostage. Most cops nowadays just spray the area, and most use semi-auto, high capacity handguns. You could almost pick out cops at the range by their shooting style. Lots of shots, at close range targets, none hitting, with the real danger to bystanders as being anywhere BUT the target for the cops' sloppy gun-waving. And almost to a person they will not take instruction either.
I did know a prison guard who was half-way decent....but he kept saying "front sight, front sight, front sight," aloud every time he fired. He could not hit the bullseye, but he at least put them all on the paper.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 07:38:27 PM »
My wife and I don't spend as much time at the range as we'd like but the ranges in this area do brisk business, Virginia Beach is home to a LOT of military personnel.  Most are Navy of course with a sprinkling of Marines and Army for spice.  Quite a few of the regulars at the range we frequent belong to the Special Boat Units and Security units, guys who need to be proficient.  We don't see many SEALs, they have their own ranges at Dam Neck and Little Creek.

When most see me there for the first time they get the impression I'm just a harmless little old guy, short and well padded around the middle and lots of grey in my hair and beard.  They don't expect much, especially when I pull out the old GI style .45 and they're blazing away with their M9s and "modern" military style arms, usually 9mm types.

It kinda takes them aback when this little old grandfatherly guy starts putting groups on target about the same size that they're making, at the same distances with my old shipmate.  I was part of the ship's security force in both of my sea tours and once tried out for the pistol team.  I didn't make the team, but that just gave me reason to practice every chance I got. 

You know you've been accepted as a member of the "brotherhood" when they offer to let you try their weapons and they yours (Mrs fell in love with a 12 ga semi-auto shotgun that way.  I'm gonna have to buy one before too long) and talk guns and such with you after breaking from shooting.

The odd thing is, we don't see many cops there. 
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me