Author Topic: Florida man clorinates the gene pool, does it well  (Read 799 times)

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
Florida man clorinates the gene pool, does it well
« on: December 04, 2013, 05:39:57 PM »
Florida man kills two home invaders in self defense

Two men showed up at Stephen Wright’s house (no, not Steven Wright) and forced their way in his Palm Bay home.

He didn’ t take kindly to their threats.

Shortly before 1 a.m., Pino and Kane showed up at Wright’s home “for reasons that are still under investigation,” Martinez said.

Wright told police the men the men barged into his house with some type of weapon, and became extremely aggressive with him.

That’s when Wright retrieved his gun and shot the two men, killing them, police reported.

Police said other people were inside the home when the shooting happened, and told police Wright acted in self-defense.

Wright is cooperating with police, Martinez said. He was not taken into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-double-homicide-palm-bay-20131204,0,1400370.story

Both media accounts I’ve read claim that there was a weapon involved, and Kane had already done one stint in prison for armed robbery. thanks to Wright’s shooting prowess, he won’t be going back.

As a side note, I’d mention that teams of home invaders are seemingly the norm now, which means you’re SOL (somewhat out of luck) in those states that dangerously restrict your legal magazine capacity.

http://bearingarms.com/florida-man-kills-two-home-invaders-in-self-defense/?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm

Well done sir.   ::thumbsup::

"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline fordguy_85

Re: Florida man clorinates the gene pool, does it well
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 06:09:17 PM »
And a big thumbs up to Mr. Wright  ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:16:11 PM »
And a big thumbs up to Mr. Wright  ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Why are criminals who break into his home ALWAYS right?

(because there's never any of 'em left)
 ::rimshot::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 06:21:34 PM »
  Time to get back to the range with the wife.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »
Great shootin', Tex. ::cool::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 07:14:21 AM »
Zero chance of recidivism!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:09:50 PM »
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 08:52:32 PM »
I'd say I would like to meet MR. WRIGHT, but I am afraid it might come off a little queer.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ