Author Topic: Watch what this moron riot cop does @ about :26 seconds  (Read 2611 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Watch what this moron riot cop does @ about :26 seconds
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 07:44:12 PM »
And you're better off.  The majority of them are sloppy, reckless and careless.  There's a county range nearby that the cops use and the attendants tell us most of the downrange ceiling damage is because of them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 09:31:59 PM »
And you're better off.  The majority of them are sloppy, reckless and careless.  There's a county range nearby that the cops use and the attendants tell us most of the downrange ceiling damage is because of them.
SO what you're saying is most of them should only be allowed to pack a .22 LR caliber so the damage is light.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 10:12:53 PM »
What I'm saying is most of them shouldn't be packing OR be cops.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 11:35:02 PM »
Being a policeman is kind of like being a politician: actually wanting to become one should be an automatic disqualification.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly