Author Topic: SEIU moves onto WA Capitol  (Read 1109 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
SEIU moves onto WA Capitol
« on: April 10, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »
Protestors arrested in WA (notice they are wearing SEIU shirts)

This is what democracy thuggery looks likeā€¦
Several SEIU thugs were arrested yesterday after they gangrushed troopers in the state house.

I don't see a "gangrush"; what I saw was a slow-press against the Troopers with their backs against the doors, which must have been very tense and anxiety-provoking for them.  I'm certainly glad the seventeen were arrested.  I'd have done it the night before when they bedded down in the Capitol building.  This is exactly where allowing students in the '60s to overrun and hijack government and university buildings has brought us.

eta:  I suspect these thugs weren't so worried about seniors and the disabled when, in Michigan, family members who received taxpayer assistance to care for theirs were informed they'd been "drafted" into the SEIU and union dues would be henceforth deducted from that money.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:56:09 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: SEIU moves onto WA Capitol
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 02:57:55 PM »
Why are they allowed to stay in the building after the close of business? Throw them the hell in jail all of them so it costs the union a fortune in bail money and lawyers. Make them spend and spend so the cost of doing this crap ramps up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »
Why are they allowed to stay in the building after the close of business? Throw them the hell in jail all of them so it costs the union a fortune in bail money and lawyers. Make them spend and spend so the cost of doing this crap ramps up.

Why do they carry mace, billy clubs, tasers, pistols, handcuffs?  Come on coppers, after closing, they are trespassers treat them as if the capitol is your home.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:54:54 PM »

Why do they carry mace, billy clubs, tasers, pistols, handcuffs?  Come on coppers, after closing, they are trespassers treat them as if the capitol is your home.

It's more than their home they get paid to protect this one.It's almost time that we see the German Sheppard's and teeth lots and lots of teeth they want to look like victims they need to have the wounds to show for it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie