Author Topic: Big Business teaming up with E-GOP to say "the Tea Party is over"  (Read 389 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
H/T: JoeMiller.us

Big Business is teaming up with the establishment GOP to target conservatives in Congressional primaries. I have always had a strong distaste for the GOP's obsequious relationship with business interests. "Business" is the reason illegal immigration and amnesty get cover from the right, and it's also the reason we can't get any real momentum behind dismantling the regulatory state -- because large, established business has the resources to navigate the regulatory waters but smaller upstarts do not.

We have a thoroughly broken political class in this country.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Big Business teaming up with E-GOP to say "the Tea Party is over"
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
About the only reason to show up to primary debates is to SHOUT "E-GOP is going to die!" over and over again until the E-GOPer is driven off the stage in tears...and the only reason to vote is to try to kick this trash to the curb...other than that I have ZERO faith in the political system and process...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Big Business teaming up with E-GOP to say "the Tea Party is over"
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
Its big government,  big business Republicans that are the endangered species, not the tea party.  That in itself isn't a bad thing,,,,, however,,,,,,its not good either.   They are increasingly becoming big government, big business Democrats.    So a bad situation gets,,,,,,even worse.

The tea party is just getting started.

I don't see it going anywhere, anytime soon.  Its going to take a long time to take down big government.  I think it has become a permanent feature of the political world here.     

Its the first time there has been a popular movement that may have practical goals,  all other "popularist" movements had some elements that would make their goals totally unworkable.   

The ties between big government and big business has to be broken for good.  Its a reform that is neccesary for the health of our nation.   We cannot have big business writing rules for the rest of us that only benefit the bigs. 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:07:42 PM by richb »