Author Topic: Maybe Pain Will Teach You Millenials Not To Vote For Your Own Serfdom  (Read 510 times)

RickZ

A good read.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2013/11/04/maybe-pain-will-teach-you-millenials-not-to-vote-for-your-own-serfdom-n1733722/page/2

Maybe Pain Will Teach You Millenials Not To Vote For Your Own Serfdom

You Millenials voted for Obama by a margin of 28 percent, which will make it a lot easier for me to accept the benefits you will be paying for. We warned you that liberalism was a scam designed to take the fruits of your labor and transfer it to us, the older, established generation. Oh, and also to the couch-dwelling, Democrat-voting losers who live off of food stamps and order junk from QVC with their Obamaphones.

You didn’t listen to us. Maybe you’ll listen to pain.

I have been told that being hard on you Millennials will turn you against conservatism, that I should offer you a positive, hopeful message that avoids the touchy problem of your manifest stupidity.

No. There’s no sugar-coating it – your votes for Democrats have ensured that you are the first generation in American history that will fail to exceed what their parents attained. Embracing liberalism was a stupid thing to do, done for the stupidest of reasons, and I will now let you subsidize my affluent lifestyle without a shred of guilt.

--SNIP--

But liberals, in contrast, are nice. Obama is cool. You chose petty fascism with a smile. Not a lot of thought went into it. Facts, evidence – these were mere distractions from the feelings-based validation that came from rejecting us wicked conservatives.

--SNIP--

You fume that conservatives want to spy on you in your bedrooms. Leaving aside the fact that that your tacky boudoir fumblings are the last thing conservatives care about, have you noticed how your precious Big Brother spies on your doings everywhere else? But who cares about that – Mumford & Sons totally digs Obama!

Don’t even get me started on your crappy music.

Enjoy your student loans, Millennials! We tried to tell you that it was a Democrat scam designed to subsidize liberal academia by allowing you to go into decades of crushing debt to pay for a bachelors in Ancient Guatemalan Gender Identity Issues.

Good plan. Now fetch my latte – I’m in a hurry to get to my corner office. And I’ll leave you a tip – next time you decide to vote for a liberal, first be born in 1964.

--SNIP--

It breaks my heart to see the young lawyers I hire hobbled by six figures of debt. But hey, your desperation works fine for us established folks. I got 297 applications for a junior associate position. Let me say that again – 297. Most of them weren’t even practicing law – they were brewing coffee, not writing briefs. Now, I understand that most of you learned nothing but liberal clichés in college, but take a guess: As an employer, are the salaries I pay generally more or less when I have 297 people competing for each job?

So feel free to keep voting for the liberals who keep you in chains. I’ll take my cheaper insurance, my future Social Security checks, and the other benefits that come from being established without guilt. The guys who you squander your votes upon certainly won’t change that equation. You’ll tread water in life, but hey, at least those conservatives won’t be in charge!

Thanks again, suckers. Now get off my lawn.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Maybe Pain Will Teach You Millenials Not To Vote For Your Own Serfdom
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
Yup. Useful idiots should be made to feel shame.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »
Yup. Useful idiots should be made to feel shame.

Honestly, I don't give a crap about shame.  They should feel an excessive amount of pain because stupid should hurt.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:36:14 PM »
great, great great!!!

but I think a spoonful of shame for what they have done to the prospects for their own children should be the topping on the turd sundae you just made for them.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
It's hard to be too tough on the youngest, when it's essentially the baby boomer generation that failed them in life.  It's that generation that educated them, that generation that convinced them to go in debt $100,000 to pursue that  Ancient Guatemalan Gender Identity Issues Degree, and the baby boomer generation that will literally suck America dry.

But don't worry.  I'll still take my SS guilt free as I've voted all my life to change the system.  Now it's too late and I'm stuck in it.  But take solace Dumbest Generation.  I'll leave you off the hook for medicare, as I watch your America go feral from a distance.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 04:21:37 PM »
It's hard to be too tough on the youngest, when it's essentially the baby boomer generation that failed them in life.  It's that generation that educated them, that generation that convinced them to go in debt $100,000 to pursue that  Ancient Guatemalan Gender Identity Issues Degree, and the baby boomer generation that will literally suck America dry.

But don't worry.  I'll still take my SS guilt free as I've voted all my life to change the system.  Now it's too late and I'm stuck in it.  But take solace Dumbest Generation.  I'll leave you off the hook for medicare, as I watch your America go feral from a distance.

I'll take my SS too. Now and in cash.  I can't?  Oh well. 

SSI and Medicare and going to end as surely as the prospects for these kids. The boomers will complain loudly I am sure.  Music to my ears, before they starve as well. The great purge is coming. Millions will die. Its what the liberals want so they can start their utopia (which of its nature will fail) . Its what I want so maybe I can be left alone.
Only time will tell which of us gets our wish.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 05:49:16 PM »

Errr, nope.  If you don't get enrolled in Medicare, you don't get your Social Security.  If you un-enroll in Medicare, they'll want returned whatever Social Security money you had collected.  Supposing they're even operational when you're ready.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
You can't suck off Medicare if you're not here to do so.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 07:58:18 AM »
"stupid should hurt"

damn straight!

And as far as this generational stuff goes, is there a master chart somewhere that explains all these terms?  I kinda faded out after "boomers"...

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.