Author Topic: So I Married an Axe Murderer  (Read 45936 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: So I Married an Axe Murderer
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2017, 09:05:33 AM »
1)  New Job.

2) Having been railroaded by my college girlfriend  I sympathize. The cheapest course is usually compliance.

Aside:
(She told Deans I planned to kill her,  Deans didn't accuse me of anything, and told me to leave her alone ( I already was)  and when the Deans didn't like me asking what I was accused of,  Deans forcefully committed me to a Psych ward....But , with the help of my friends, and some unexpected allies in the insurance industry... the doctors figured out I wasn't crazy..and I tried to return to campus with my little piece of paper that proves I am not  crazy. ( I love that joke.) only to be told they lied when they said I could come back if I had such a piece of paper.  I had a case - they put up posters defaming me without evidence. The lied on the hospital admissions. They made a deal to accept that piece of paper then refused. But why spend $10-20K and three years of your life  when you still don't get to attend your last semester with all of your friends? So I accepted exile and transferred credits. )

But they were able to do that outside the criminal court system at a private school .. What could they have possibly had to put the fix in with your case?  They had no evidence but a police report, right?  This would have been a jury trial, right?
What could they possibly have lied about or presented to make a jury believe them - when the PA hadn't even opened the case file? Unless you have a lot of prior history to dredge up , what will they convict you on? If it was me I would have switched to drag it out more mode.. my guess is that the PA realized they didn't have the right guy and wanted to save face, and the longer you let that case sit on his desk, the better the deals would get.. but then the deal you took wasn't a bad one. (there is a limit to what you could take  dragging it out as well)  But if the event was invented, the evidence would have to be as well.

Since they made no insurance claim against you,and there wasn't a prior grudge,  what most likely happened was that this person really did get into a hit and run, and then reported the wrong license plate. And again, now they want to save face as well, but not to the point of committing their own crime of putting in an false insurance claim..  When you live in a nest of progressive narcissism,  most of the people you interact with will act accordingly.

3) You got a list right? Add the name and wait

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2017, 10:40:10 AM »
  Did they put in a claim to your insurance?? 

Surprisingly enough, no.

And they called the cops??   Why??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2017, 10:56:05 AM »
If you don't mind my asking, what did your brother say?

My brother has always been supportive, especially when the chips are down. He referred me to a competent attorney and also provided me with a "reality check" at intervals throughout the course of the ordeal.

He was in favor of fighting the charges and going to trial. He was aghast at the incompetence of the PA. He helped me create my question list for the attorney to ensure I covered all the bases.

His background is in construction defect law and not criminal law but basics are basics. In the end it was me convincing him that I couldn't get a fair shake (and not him convincing me). He grieves along with me on the loss of productivity and money down the proverbial rathole but was thankful that he didn't have to retrieve me from jail (As am I!).

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2017, 11:04:56 AM »

Surprisingly enough, no.

"The best defense is a good offense"

It is just a guess but I imagine that he felt it would add credibility to his damage claim against me if he could get a police report into the mix. That plus the claim that I hit him and then ran away makes him clearly the victim. He wouldn't need to file a claim with the insurance company if the court awarded damages. Plus he would have the cops as a barrier between us - because he is a cowardly liar.

What baffled me was the time delay between when this allegedly happened - 10/5/15 - and when they sent out the summons - 5/16-16. Why did it take them six months to notify me? Why did they never reach out to me as part of an investigation?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2017, 12:14:56 PM »
Perhaps it is an INTJ thing, my occasionally volcanic temper, my abject hatred of the lazy and cowardly, my lineage...basically everything that makes up my DNA virtually assures me I would have destroyed the planet if that is what it took to see right prevail.

I thought I was being played for a sap once by a settlement seeking jackass in Duluth some years ago.  Nothing ever came of it...I lit up the idiot cop responding to this bogus call and even taunted the idiot making the allegation to his face while officer no-nuts stood there like a moron.  I also took pics for evidence.  I am not built to quit on anything and I have only quit one endeavor my entire life...so it isn't impossible, just rare.  When in the right I will endure much.

I think this clown ruining 'Soup's year deserves addition to the list...Grade A cowardly POS incapable of taking any kind of personal responsibility for anything...probably a two-time voter of Hussein Obamakov no doubt.  Hell has plenty of vacancies and garbage like this will be residing there sooner or later.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »

Surprisingly enough, no.

"The best defense is a good offense"

It is just a guess but I imagine that he felt it would add credibility to his damage claim against me if he could get a police report into the mix. That plus the claim that I hit him and then ran away makes him clearly the victim. He wouldn't need to file a claim with the insurance company if the court awarded damages. Plus he would have the cops as a barrier between us - because he is a cowardly liar.

What baffled me was the time delay between when this allegedly happened - 10/5/15 - and when they sent out the summons - 5/16-16. Why did it take them six months to notify me? Why did they never reach out to me as part of an investigation?

This was not an accident he wanted insurance company involved in on purpose they would have come out a lot sooner and finding no damage would investigate and go after false claim.  If I was a betting man and I am my money would be on he has a cop in his circle that helped him do this. 

You're lawyer didn't do you any justice he wanted his money and out of this asap.  You have no damage it would be simple enough to prove that you had no bodywork done how is you vehicle clean and his has damage??

This is one bullshyt  case and you got fued and I believe you had the wrong lawyer.  You got a name now go on line and start digging as to who he is and who is around him that might lead to you.  Don't quit on your good name.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie