Forum Business > Member Original Diaries

So I Married an Axe Murderer

<< < (26/26)

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on June 12, 2017, 11:04:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on June 12, 2017, 10:40:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on June 11, 2017, 09:56:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on June 11, 2017, 07:56:27 PM ---  Did they put in a claim to your insurance?? 

--- End quote ---

Surprisingly enough, no.

--- End quote ---

And they called the cops??   Why??

--- End quote ---

"The best defense is a good offense"

It is just a guess but I imagine that he felt it would add credibility to his damage claim against me if he could get a police report into the mix. That plus the claim that I hit him and then ran away makes him clearly the victim. He wouldn't need to file a claim with the insurance company if the court awarded damages. Plus he would have the cops as a barrier between us - because he is a cowardly liar.

What baffled me was the time delay between when this allegedly happened - 10/5/15 - and when they sent out the summons - 5/16-16. Why did it take them six months to notify me? Why did they never reach out to me as part of an investigation?

--- End quote ---

This was not an accident he wanted insurance company involved in on purpose they would have come out a lot sooner and finding no damage would investigate and go after false claim.  If I was a betting man and I am my money would be on he has a cop in his circle that helped him do this. 

You're lawyer didn't do you any justice he wanted his money and out of this asap.  You have no damage it would be simple enough to prove that you had no bodywork done how is you vehicle clean and his has damage??

This is one bullshyt  case and you got fued and I believe you had the wrong lawyer.  You got a name now go on line and start digging as to who he is and who is around him that might lead to you.  Don't quit on your good name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version