Forum Business > Member Original Diaries

So I Married an Axe Murderer

<< < (2/26) > >>

ChrstnHsbndFthr:
ummm...UH OH... !

RickZ:
Oh good, a serial bitch fest.  I see a book deal in your future, Soup, a 'how not to'.

And as far as folding fitted sheets go, I don't see the problem.  Put both long side corners together one inside the other, insert hands to mesh them together, lay on bed, straighten/align sides and top into a rectangle, then fold as normal.  By the time I'm done folding the sheets and pillow cases, I have a bundle that can be stacked in a closet.  Pulling out a bundle gives you all you need to change the bedding.  My sister taught me that when I stayed with her one summer, just turned 13.  Always stuck with me.

(The things you can find on the interwebz.)

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-fold-fitted-sheets

How to Fold A Fitted Sheet

Regarding your brother, it always takes an outsider to point out the obvious in relationships.  I had a similar, but nowhere near as petty, experience.  But my friends were too cowardly to tell me.

IronDioPriest:
I can't wait until the axe part...

::popcorn::

Libertas:
Screw folding fitted sheets, the wad works just fine.

Is that why I am still single?!   ;D

Oh well, ain't gonna change now...   ::lalanotlistening:: 

RickZ:

--- Quote from: Libertas on October 31, 2013, 06:46:25 AM ---Screw folding fitted sheets, the wad works just fine.

Is that why I am still single?!   ;D

Oh well, ain't gonna change now...   ::lalanotlistening::

--- End quote ---

I do believe that screwing fitted sheets might be why you're single.  Just a guess, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version