Topics > Hobbies & Crafts

Latest book you've read

<< < (26/26)

rustybayonet:
I didn't know there was a Walt Longmire series.  I really enjoyed the tv programs, so I've got another on my list for the bookstore, and thank you.

Pandora - If it helps here is a list of the Longmire books in order;'  I've read all the novels, but none ofd the short stories.  Also have most of the movies and they hardly follow the books in  their theme.

Full Novels;  1.- The Cold Dish  2. Death Without Company  3. Kindness goes Unpunished  4. Another Mans Moccasins  5. The Dark Horse  6. Junkyard Dogs  7. Hell Is Empty  8. As The Crow Flies  9. A Serpent's Tooth  9.1. Spirit of Steamboat [both same year- 2013] 10. Any Other Name  10.0  10.1 Wait for Signs Again Same year 2014]  11. Dry Bones  11.1 The Highwayman [Same Year 2015]  12. The Obvious Fact  13. Western Star  14. Depth of Winter  15. Land of Wolves

Short Stories;  Divorce Horse [2012]  //  Christmas in Absaroka County  [2012]  //  Messenger  [2013]

Can also give you the list in order of Jack Reacher series but it is long, [#24 is Blue Moon and 25 isn't out until sometime in 2o2o]  Will say that supposedly his first was The Killing Field in 1997,  but he wrote three later - The Enemy in 2004 / Night School in 2016 / and The Affair in 2011.  Those thre in that order really start the series of Jack Reacher, but I don't know why he wrote them that way.  Those three were about his Army Life and things that went on.

Pandora:
Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version