Author Topic: Liberal encounter at work  (Read 1181 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Liberal encounter at work
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:22:17 PM »
As some of you are aware, I run a small roofing/home improvement company located in Baltimore.
I went out with my crew to do a repair on a flat roof using the roof kettle. Pull up in the alley three vehicles, set everything up. One hour elapses and along comes this woman in a minivan going the opposite direction of our vehicles.

Yells out the window, "Can you move you trucks?

I yelled back politely, "sorry but no, we're working on this house here."

Yells back, "you can't block the alley"

Me "I can't becasue I have a kettle hitched to the back of truck"

"I need to look at the back of this house" she said.

"Great", I said, get out and walk the 100 feet."

"I can't, I have my child with me" said.

Me "Fine" "Back up and come around the other side"

Her "I don't like to back up in an alley(12 feet wide mind you)in my van" "You have to move"

Me "Lady I jsut can't."

"I'm calling the police" she says.

"Call them",  I said

Fifteen minutes later LEO arrives sees the situation and tells me I can't block the alley. I told her, she'll still have to back up, 200 ft because I have a kettle on the hitch and I certainly can't back 1500 ft so you're still must back your vehicle up.

Pleading with her, it doesn't make anysense to do as she asks, she then claims "It's the principle of it."

Looking at everyone else, "Is she kidding?" "What principle is that, she's s selfish asshole."
Right off the bat I knew this bitch was a self centered liberal. Totally irrational in her demand for satisfaction in spite of stoppage of work so she can motor on down another 100 feet.

I come down off the roof, turn off the propane and watch her back up(oh, the pain), walk don the alley to see f the cop left(he did) and witnessed the dumb ::facepalm:: f**king liberal whore coming back up the alley from the other direction, looks at the property's yard, talks to the owner, backs up her minivan and away she went. ::bashing::

All that hassle because like most liberals, they can't operate competently, the vehicle he/she is driving. If I had my Glock 20, I think I would have shot both because it's the principle of the matter. ::rockets::

Please, will somebody start shooting already!

Perhaps it was all a Halloween prank but I somehow doubt it.

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Liberal encounter at work
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:33:26 PM »
Thats right, there is no chance your child will survive 5 minutes alone, in a deserted alley while you get off your lazy ass and walk 100 yards because you are too incompetent to back down an alley (presumably in a straight line) in your van. But expect the guy with the trailer to do it without a problem.

How is that bitch going to eat when the SHTF?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »
 ::pullhair::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »
Thats right, there is no chance your child will survive 5 minutes alone, in a deserted alley while you get off your lazy ass and walk 100 yards because you are too incompetent to back down an alley (presumably in a straight line) in your van. But expect the guy with the trailer to do it without a problem.

She ain't.

I don't see the problem.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 09:45:17 PM »
My oldest and I talk about this sort of thing all the time.  It would have never occurred to me to ask the workers to move their truck for me to get down the alley.  I would've walked (and probably carried my kid with me) or gone the other way. And be happy I could figure it out on my own.

How do these people even get out of bed in the morning without sticky notes telling them what to do next?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 07:13:03 AM »

She ain't.

I don't see the problem.

WINNAH! ::danceban::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 07:32:32 AM »

She ain't.

I don't see the problem.

WINNAH! ::danceban::

Oh yeah!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 07:43:46 AM »
I have taken note of several instances similar to this. The facts or circumstances do not matter. What matters is that the Liberal/Minority just wants to have 'the power' to make Whitey do something that Whitey does not want to do. And they are most willing to call the cops to assist them in exercising 'the power.'

It's their way of rebelling against "White Privilege" and all that. Cause Lord knows, you were just being racist and all that by parking your work truck and kettle in the Black Man's Hood.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 08:07:44 AM »
I have taken note of several instances similar to this. The facts or circumstances do not matter. What matters is that the Liberal/Minority just wants to have 'the power' to make Whitey do something that Whitey does not want to do. And they are most willing to call the cops to assist them in exercising 'the power.'

It's their way of rebelling against "White Privilege" and all that. Cause Lord knows, you were just being racist and all that by parking your work truck and kettle in the Black Man's Hood.

I don't think this is a race thing - at least not race based on Skin color.  A while liberal will act the same way- because they belong to the morally superior elite, a master race entitled to keep the rest of us in line.  It is tribal by nature, but its isn't race- its ideology. 

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »
Whenever my dad sees someone in traffic do something stupid (like cutting people off, driving way too slow or running a red light),  he says every time now,  "there goes another Obama voter".   Amazing how many times there actually IS a faded Obama Biden sticker stuck on the car too.   

There is a neighbor of a friend that HATES that I park in front of his house.   There is little parking (and its a public street, so he has no say if I can park there or not, yes, he called the cops once, they told them I could park there)  so you really don't have a choice most of the time.    Since I come about the same time every week,  he has taken to parking a car in that spot.   And yup,  there is a Obama-Biden sticker on it.    And yes, I park a half inch from the bumper.   

Oh,  by the way,  he is losing his house,  its up for sale as a short sale.  So he is a real winner ha ha.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 08:41:39 PM »
  So he is a real winner ha ha.

sadly, he can't see any of his predicament is his doing
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 09:43:24 PM »
Sorry friends, I forgot to add the woman was white(never gave race a thought even during the event) but since overwhelmingly liberal/progressive assholes infested Baltimore(wasn't always this way) since the 60's.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 10:55:31 PM »
White urbanites are the worst form of liberal anyway, IMO. There's something especially annoying about them because they presume to take up the cause of The Other to demonstrate how magnanimous and morally superior they are. Smug, self-satisfied, condescending, henpecking, busybody, tattletale turds. There's just something especially enraging in the way they couch a truly rank authoritarianism in the guise of phony can't-we-all-just-get-along tolerance and trendy hipsterisms.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 11:16:14 PM »
  So he is a real winner ha ha.

sadly, he can't see any of his predicament is his doing

Probably not.   Most liberals I know are oblivious to a lot of things. 

How people who have no business living in a townhouse (or condo or apartment) end up living in a such a setting drives me a little batty at times too (I sell RE).   Its hard enough having to share walls and yards with other people at times,  then you add people that have little to no concern for those stuck living too close to him too.    You have to be extra nice when you live in a setting like that and people like him always seem to miss out on that memo.      All the neighbors hate him too,  and are glad that he is going.   He probably thinks he lives in a subdivision filled with a$#%^*@s too,  when in reality he's the only one. 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 12:32:56 PM »
White urbanites are the worst form of liberal anyway, IMO.

::thumbsup::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »
White urbanites are the worst form of liberal anyway, IMO. There's something especially annoying about them because they presume to take up the cause of The Other to demonstrate how magnanimous and morally superior they are. Smug, self-satisfied, condescending, henpecking, busybody, tattletale turds. There's just something especially enraging in the way they couch a truly rank authoritarianism in the guise of phony can't-we-all-just-get-along tolerance and trendy hipsterisms.

That’s my latest jab at raving, liberal atheists (atheists not content or secure in their non-belief): that the left defines “intelligence” via a faux sophistication that embraces the ability to tolerate ANY type of perversion or leftist cause (usually one & the same thing).

They vaunt tolerance (of anything not of God) as intellect & then attempt to assert that they are brighter (Richard Dawkins actually uses the term “brights”) & mentally superior to the Christian thinker.

But, whenever I debate them on the issues (the non-existent fossil record, Big Bang, the roots of evolutionary “theory”)…they fall apart & always resort to ad-hominem attack.

Like vegans not content with their broccoli & who rant about the evils of meat, are the godless left & their shrill screed.

Idiot Savant zombies with a superiority complex & an affinity for men who suck cock..
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

RickZ

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 01:23:00 PM »
But, whenever I debate them on the issues (the non-existent fossil record, Big Bang, the roots of evolutionary “theory”)…they fall apart & always resort to ad-hominem attack.

Uh-huh.

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 06:59:57 PM »
How do these people even get out of bed in the morning without sticky notes telling them what to do next?

How do you know she doesn't have sticky notes posted all over the house?   ::danceban::

People like this really do think the rest of us owe them something simply for their existing to "enrich" our lives.

We really do need to cull the herd.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me