Author Topic: Obama Military Purges  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Obama Military Purges
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 12:49:54 PM »
A clear, present & expanding danger...

#SecondAmendmentSolutions
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »
We've been tracking this stuff for years now, and, in a way, it's still a bit bewildering.  I can't imagine being newly awakened to it all -- it'd be so overwhelming and unbelievable, I can see people just running away instead.   ::lalanotlistening::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »
Can anyone spell S-t-a-l-i-n? Or H-i-t-l-e-r?
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 01:32:46 PM »
Can anyone spell S-t-a-l-i-n? Or H-i-t-l-e-r?

Or even M-A-O T-S-E T-U-N-G or P-O-L P-O-T
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 03:02:50 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 03:31:40 PM »
When will the senior enlisted NCOs be similarly affected?

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
Hey, don't forget about the top secret mercenary force DHS is trying to hire.
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-hire-top-secret-domestic-security-force/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 05:28:51 PM »

They already are, if some of Breitbart's commenters are to be believed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 07:21:46 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-fires-another-commander/

"...to be replaced by Col. Joy Curriera."

“The ‘bigger picture,’” John told WND, “is that the U.S. Armed Forces have been under relentless attack by the occupant of the Oval Office for five years.”

“There is no doubt he [Obama] is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester,”

“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause,” Boykin said.

“I believe there is a purging of the military,” he said. “The problem is worse than we have ever seen.”

I don't particularly like saying it...but if the right leadership were to carry out a successful coup, I cannot say it would be unwarranted.  There has never before in US history been a more fundamentally destructive force like this in civilian leadership...all of this destruction of what made this Republic strong is being systematically and purposely destroyed...the military was just going to need to suffer a long and steady assualt to break it down...and break it down they are doing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 07:27:59 AM »
Hey, don't forget about the top secret mercenary force DHS is trying to hire.
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-hire-top-secret-domestic-security-force/

Will not let myself forget about Obama's Black Panther stormtroopers!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 07:31:06 AM »

It's easier to purge the enlisted ranks and a bit harder to document since they tend not to grab the headlines, but if you go to military blogs and read the comments people leave, its clear that many who have an issue conforming to the new realities are not being promoted or get dead-ended.

I shudder to think what will happen over the next three years...but again, I hope these people being forced out join our ranks, we'll need senior leadership at all levels when the SHTF!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 11:38:19 AM »
Holy crap, I wonder why I didn't hear of this till now!

A week has passed since the unprecedented back-to-back firings of two top US nuclear commanders, and the silence of the political and media establishment on the matter is deafening.

While expert sources acknowledge that the firings of Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and Major General Michael Carey constitute an unprecedented crisis in the US military, the media have accepted the US military’s presentation of it a matter of the two officers’ personal problems. Air Force General Robert Kehler’s assertion that both firings were the result of vaguely defined “unfortunate behavioral incidents” has been accepted, and the matter largely dropped.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/10/19/nuke-o19.html

How is it that an obscure Commie website has this info and everybody else is clueless?

Seriously, we are so FUBAR'd nine ways to Sunday!

An all-out war on the military is being waged while real wars are mired in retarded ROEs and nebulous mission statements with no exit strategy...

Define fukced?!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 06:27:07 AM »

It's easier to purge the enlisted ranks and a bit harder to document since they tend not to grab the headlines, but if you go to military blogs and read the comments people leave, its clear that many who have an issue conforming to the new realities are not being promoted or get dead-ended.

I shudder to think what will happen over the next three years...but again, I hope these people being forced out join our ranks, we'll need senior leadership at all levels when the SHTF!

I've not met even one active duty member of our military forces nor any vet who supports the bastid in our house painted white.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 06:51:10 AM »

I've not met even one active duty member of our military forces nor any vet who supports the bastid in our house painted white.

Nor I, but they are there, and the SCoaMF is making sure they are in senior leadership.

Just makes me ill and angry at the same time!   ::pullhair::

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 06:55:28 AM »
Nor I, but they are there, and the SCoaMF is making sure they are in senior leadership.

Just makes me ill and angry at the same time!   ::pullhair::

True, but I believe they are vastly outnumbered by our fellow patriots.  ::bows::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 07:46:03 AM »
Whoa, boy...two years later and this account finally makes it out...

http://weaselzippers.us/181324-admiral-says-obama-told-military-leaders-accept-gays-in-military-or-step-down/

...I don't begrudge anybody's service...but this situation if any begs for strong action...and all we got was deafening silence...another win for the not-the-hill-to-die-on crowd...another loss for America's long term health and well-being...

I would not have taken this ultimatum well, no sir, no way no how...

My response would have likely been bombastic...ballistic...incendiary!

So tired of being hosed over and angry...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014, 03:25:07 PM »
What doubly sucks is that if somehow a Republican would get into the White House, these policies won't be reversed,  we are stuck with them.   They won't even go back to the lame "don't ask,  don't tell" policy that the Clinton White House stuck us with.   Let alone the outright ban that seemed to work just fine for the first two hundred years of the military.

The Military held out far longer then most other organizations,  but its days of not being an arm of the liberal agenda is largely over.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 04:43:31 PM »
If there is a purge happening; if Obama is truly establishing litmus tests requiring a willingness to fire on American citizens; if Obama is truly forcing officers out of the military for not toeing the Leftist agenda line - then curse every military officer who refuses to vocally and vociferously speak out against this regime. Such an officer is not abiding by his solemn oath.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2014, 05:42:47 PM »
For those who wonder why the German High Command went along with Hitler perhaps our example can shed some light on that.  People seem to understand the Gestapo and SS, but the purges in the German military were just as important in the establishment of an evil regime.  We may be in the initial stages of this coup, but it is thriving in an atmosphere of ignorance, indifference and acquiescence.