Author Topic: Republican Realtor Arizona  (Read 2108 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Republican Realtor Arizona
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 12:09:50 PM »
Well, he does actually have "conservative republican" as part of his web address so I would say that he is not a lib troll. My other comments still stand.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
 Not bad for the first post.....But I need to see proof he is in the business to assist conservatives.

So, in lite of fairness, I want to know, if I suddenly move to Arizona and need a real estate agent, what type of discounted rate I will receive for services....because surely to goodness he has a conservative rate and a liberal rate.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 01:08:18 PM »
Not bad for the first post.....But I need to see proof he is in the business to assist conservatives.

So, in lite of fairness, I want to know, if I suddenly move to Arizona and need a real estate agent, what type of discounted rate I will receive for services....because surely to goodness he has a conservative rate and a liberal rate.

Heh.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 11:22:54 PM »
That was a great response, trap.  It should be included in the 'terms and conditions' agreement signed upon registering.

Thank you for the compliment.

I will, though, leave it up to IDP to make that or any other determination regarding the terms and conditions.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
That was a great response, trap.  It should be included in the 'terms and conditions' agreement signed upon registering.

LOL, Trap's rant was epic, but the ToS are clear as gin.

...I am a business owner and a founding member of this little group and I have never once mentioned my business or tried to use this site to promote it. I don't discuss my business here and no one here even knows what I do. There are other places on the internet where I do that. Not here. It would be, in my opinion, quite gauche of me to do so. But that's me.

We do not (that I know of) implicitly forbid a member from discussing what he or she does for a living and, with perhaps one or two exceptions, I have no idea what anyone here does, what their social status is or anything else along those lines. And I don't care to know unless it happens to be germane to a discussion topic. It's none of my business.

We absolutely do not allow spam posts and that is why you are getting these reactions...

I have a comment re; the above snippet. We do in fact discuss one another's business from time to time. But it is not done in the context of promoting ourselves or our business. It is done in the context of friends discussing with friends what goes on in our lives.

If our new banee wasn't banned and deleted, he might notice a difference between that, and what he did.

I know I've shared. I know what several other people here do for a living. It's not forbidden. Friends discuss such things when the topic of discussion leads them to discuss it.

But what has never happened here - even among longtime friends - is to discuss our personal business with the intent of procuring new business. And you know what? I don't even think I would object if an established member were to say, "Hey, I've got this business, here's what I do, if you need help hit me up." That's what friends do. But it has never happened. That says something of the culture here - a culture one can know nothing about until one spends time building relationship. And that culture certainly has no room for someone coming in here to ask for business support just because he is a Republican.

This assclown may well be a "Republican". That is cause for suspicion here, but AGAIN, he wouldn't know that, would he? LOL... I think perhaps the most offensive part is his assuming that proclaiming himself a Republican would garner favorable treatment from us in the meat world.

We gave him a chance to backtrack, and he didn't take it. He did everything wrong and nothing right. BAM.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:49:46 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »
So sayeth we all!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ