Topics > General Board

Look upon the enemy and Despair

(1/4) > >>

Weisshaupt:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-reich/post_1927_b_847279.html

I have been saying Liberals are Kindergartner's in search of cupcakes for years.  Reich finally proved it today.
Seriously, there are so many responses:

Sorry Robert, your Nanny couldn't make you a lunch today, you will have to grow up, get a job, do some shopping and make your own.

Those Grade school bullies were just redistributing your cupcake Robert, they were underprivledged kids with bad homes, and didn't  have nice mommys to pack thier lunches, so really that cupcake was never YOURS.

Robert, you only brought one cupcake to school? Shouldn't you have brought enough for everybody?  After all, your Mother should have been enslaved to provide cupcakes for your whole class- everyday. That way the bullies would stop picking on you because everything would be fair.

Robert, what is the difference between bullies taking your lunch and eating it themselves , and you voting for, rooting for and sucking up to bullies so they will share their ill gotten gains with you and your friends?

michelleo:
That's why nobody should have cupcakes, or lunch for that matter.  Misery spread equally.  That's the fairest system of all.

Libertas:
Roberta has been playing class warfare games and lying his ass off for so long, seriously, he is powerless to do anything different.  His liberalism has progressed (yeah, he's progressive!) to the point where the disease has him fully in its grip...he's just another communist puke.

Looters learn looting young, and refine their retinue of lies and increase their appetite for OPM as they age.  Note I said age, not grow older.  Normal people grow older and gain wisdom in the process, that's not the way it works for these natural born enemies of freedom and liberty!

Pandora:
That is some of the most convoluted UNreasoning I've seen in -- oh, since the last time I read anything written by a "progressive". 

To recap, leaving money belonging to the "wealthy" in their pockets equals stealing something from Robert Reich?  For the government to not take from one who earns the money to give to someone else equals stealing something from all the Robert Reichs?

I see it, I hear it, but it doesn't make any more sense than it ever did.  They stand where they do, firm in their "progressivity", and although I understand that they do, I will never understand how they got there.  It's infuriating, frankly. 

TONE ALERT:  I fantasize about sitting on one of them, repeatedly asking "whose money is it?", throttling them until they choke out the right answer.

Weisshaupt:
Yeah,

I used to think there was some way to cure them, and now I am pretty sure the cure will be in letting them starve and kill each other, and killing them when they come at me. If they were human once, they are no longer, and just don't think there is any way for them to return.  This post by Reich was just notable in its honesty - "Yes I really do think you are stealing from and bullying  me when you try to keep your own money and production" - he admits right there he thinks of others as slaves to him and his will. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version