Author Topic: shooting at NJ mall  (Read 1267 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
shooting at NJ mall
« on: November 04, 2013, 10:13:36 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/mall-shooting

Around 9 pm eastern

no details--some report that no one hurt and gunman may have left mall

huffpo only site right now with linkable story and of course all commenters are blaming the guns
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: shooting at NJ mall
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 05:21:29 AM »
Gunman's dead. Suicide; body found @ 3:30 this morning - apparently went to the mall to commit suicide -  no one else injured - long record of drug-related issues w/police & a bad home-life - AM radio all over it this this morning.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:08:47 AM »
Sounds like a messed up dude, stole his brothers gun...maybe wanted suicide-by-cop and when that didn't go as planned just popped himself.  At least he only hurt himself, that was descent of him.  Feel for the family, no doubt there are sad tales aplenty about this poor fella.

But, I'm sure the Leftist pol's and MFMer's are already busy spewing their anti-gun bullsplatter all over...saying how such a tradgedy could have been avoided had all evil gun-owners had their guns confiscated, blahhh blahhh blahhh!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:40:58 AM »
Sounds like a messed up dude, stole his brothers gun..

Obviously, it's his brother's fault. ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 07:56:02 AM »
Sounds like a messed up dude, stole his brothers gun..

Obviously, it's his brother's fault. ::bashing::

I guess.

Short of hog-tying and tossing him in the back of the pick up and dumping him off at detox...I dunno what else he could have done...

But I am guessing maybe the brother was the responsible one and was likely at work at the time of the theft...Mr. Messed up could have had hours to get at said weapon...

But yeah, the Lefties will make up whatever BS they need as usual to push their gun-grabbing desires...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:25:39 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 08:13:45 AM »
... the Lefties will make up whatever BS they need as usual to push their gun-grabbing desires...

Like this one ...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/05/Eyewitness-NJ-Mall-Shooting

And now again I am traumatized by a shooting.

How many more will die before America finally wakes up?

(From the appearance of this article, and one other I read this morning, leads me to suspect IDP was correct to be doubtful about Breitbart's operators signing up with their new partners.)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 08:21:17 AM »
Every single firearm is an AK-47.

Assholes!

If his eardrums are broken, then he cannot hear anything. Lies atop of lies atop of lies.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 11:29:31 AM »
... the Lefties will make up whatever BS they need as usual to push their gun-grabbing desires...

Like this one ...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/05/Eyewitness-NJ-Mall-Shooting

And now again I am traumatized by a shooting.

How many more will die before America finally wakes up?

(From the appearance of this article, and one other I read this morning, leads me to suspect IDP was correct to be doubtful about Breitbart's operators signing up with their new partners.)

Shmuley Boteach... 

Must be one of those candy-pants Progressive Rabbi's...

::facepalm::

What is this, dumbass of the day contest?  Between this metrosexual rabbi and that gender-bending lutheran creature...

Somebodies got to go...and I don't think it ought to be me!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »
The murderers go to LAX, after the TSA (sorry to say, I wasn't sorry to see that.  Forgive me, God), and to malls, to shoot people -- notice it's never a gun show -- and we are still treated to the spectre of the Leftists blaming the guns ..... that nobody had except the shooters, and illegally at that.

You'd think by now they'd catch on and ... nah.  They know, they just don't want to admit it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 06:29:42 PM »
Shhhhh.....in NC gun shows do not allow people to carry, EVEN THOSE WITH VALID PERMITS!!!! It is a wonder there have not been shootings there. Of course, it is true that every dealer who has firearms AND ammunition would be armed and fire-capable in seconds. Perhaps that still provides a deterrent.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 06:35:06 PM »
Shhhhh.....in NC gun shows do not allow people to carry, EVEN THOSE WITH VALID PERMITS!!!! It is a wonder there have not been shootings there. Of course, it is true that every dealer who has firearms AND ammunition would be armed and fire-capable in seconds. Perhaps that still provides a deterrent.

Hunh?  Unless things changed -- like the law -- since that "accidental fire" last year, carrying is permitted, albeit unloaded and the action zip-tied open.  So, if you've got a penknife in a pocket and a mag or handful of rounds in another, you're good to go should the itshay hit the anfay.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 07:10:17 AM »
CHF must mean Minnestupid.