Author Topic: Soros: U.S. Could "Absorb Some More Debt"  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:44:12 PM by Damn_Lucky »
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Soros: U.S. Could "Absorb Some More Debt"
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 12:46:37 PM »
 ::overkill::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 01:04:14 PM »
George Soreass ...   ::rockets::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 07:12:36 AM »
Uhh huh...

Hey George?   ::cussing:: off!

I'm no longer interested in satisfying your parasitical feeding frenzy at the cost of our future so bugger off!

I cannot express how badly I want to kick the crap out of this evil bastard!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 08:46:57 AM »
When we finish getting control of this government we really really need to make it a priority of breaking his back financially.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:25:41 AM »
When we finish getting control of this government we really really need to make it a priority of breaking his back financially.

Can't happen unless you get rid of his entire clan. Already waiting in the wings or shadows in this case, his adult children who think just like daddy war-bucks. Id we were serious about the threats, and obviously we don't have the stomach, we would wipe out entire clans starting out with his and the families who own the Fed Reserve Banks etc.... Why is it we have to play morally nice with these bastards instead of vanquishing them entirely. God never told the Israelites to just eliminate one of them, he told them to get rid of the enemy entirely or risk another attack in the future. ::gaah::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 10:06:27 AM »

Can't happen unless you get rid of his entire clan. Already waiting in the wings or shadows in this case, his adult children who think just like daddy war-bucks. Id we were serious about the threats, and obviously we don't have the stomach, we would wipe out entire clans starting out with his and the families who own the Fed Reserve Banks etc.... Why is it we have to play morally nice with these bastards instead of vanquishing them entirely. God never told the Israelites to just eliminate one of them, he told them to get rid of the enemy entirely or risk another attack in the future. ::gaah::

That's why I said financially. No money no power to pass on.Not to mention all his little groups going south with him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie