Author Topic: Web Site: Police State USA  (Read 1824 times)

RickZ

Web Site: Police State USA
« on: November 06, 2013, 03:11:54 AM »
One website to definitely bookmark.

http://www.policestateusa.com/

Here's a story where the police tazed, then arrested a father for trying to save his son's life in a fire.  The child died.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/police-tased-arrested-father-as-he-tried-to-save-his-3-year-old-son-from-house-fire/

LOUISIANA, MISSOURI –  Police tased and arrested a desperate father as he tried to kick in the front door of his house to save his 3-year-old child from burning alive.  As toddler was taken to the morgue, his father was taken to jail for trying to save him.

On the morning of November 1st, Ryan and Cathy Miller woke up in the middle of the night, overwhelmed with smoke.  Their house was ablaze.  They were forced out through back door, but their son, Riley, was still inside.

Cathy & Ryan Miller (Source: KHQA-7 News)
Cathy & Ryan Miller (Source: KHQA-7 News)

Step-father Ryan Miller circled the house to attempt to enter in through the front door, while Cathy placed a 9-1-1 call.  The call was recorded at 12:58 a.m., and first-responders promptly arrived at the scene at 1:03 a.m.

As Ryan attempted to break through the locked front door, he was restrained by the very police officers that were called to help.  Ryan was tased three times, then arrested. Ryan was forced to watch as the fire consumed the home.

By the time the fire department finally arrived on the scene the fire had become too hot for them to enter. The family was shocked by the actions of the officers.

Later, when the fire was brought under control, Riley was found laying dead at the doorway of his room.

“He tried to get back in the house to get the baby,” grandmother Lori Miller told KHQA. “They took my son to jail because he tried to save his son.”

“It’s just heartless. How could they be so heartless?” said sister-in-law Emily Miller. “And while they all just stood around and waited for the fire department, what kind of police officer wouldn’t try and save a three year old burning in a house?”

This is just one of many strange incidents where police seem to have no heart when making decisions. Who in their right mind would stop a father trying to have his child? What kind of police officer wouldn’t try and help?

Friends and family members held a memorial for Riley on the town’s Mississippi river front on Sunday night. People who want to help the Miller family can make donations to the Mercantile Bank in Louisiana, c/o “Ryan Miller” or the “Riley Miller fund.”

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Web Site: Police State USA
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 07:44:50 AM »
Track them clowns down, lock them in a building and set it on fire...now that would be justice.

Wow, this is a doosie too...

A routine visit by probation officers to a Georgia woman’s trailer ended in the use of lethal force against her two year old, twelve pound Jack Russel terrier/cocker spaniel mix, Patches.  The 300-lb officer claimed that the 12-lb terrier threatened his life and required lethal force to protect himself.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/300-pound-officer-shoots-12-pound-terrier-claims-it-threatened-his-life/

What a fat stupid tool!  Should be tied down naked and have wild animals tear into his honey-covered privates!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:49:50 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 01:03:53 PM »
John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute

Welcome to the United Police States of America

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/welcome-to-the-united-police-states-of-america-where-police-shoot-first-ask-questions-later/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 07:35:04 AM »
"...time to de-militarize and de-weaponize local police forces..."

Sounds great.  How to do it?  Gain control of city hall, implement these reforms, hope to survive politically and personally to secure the changes?

I'm not arguing against it, certainly is a great need...but I fear this is all coming too late in the game.  Will not fight efforts to engage it and will support them...but people ought to be going into it with plan B, C & D being implemented at the same time.  Spread them eggs out!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 02:00:56 PM »

Sounds great.  How to do it?  Gain control of city hall, implement these reforms, hope to survive politically and personally to secure the changes?

I'm not arguing against it, certainly is a great need...but I fear this is all coming too late in the game.  Will not fight efforts to engage it and will support them...but people ought to be going into it with plan B, C & D being implemented at the same time.  Spread them eggs out!
You'll have to effectively arm the population of law abiding citizens or you'll give the criminal an open pass to create mayhem.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 02:12:53 PM »
John Whitehead - The Rutherford Institute

Welcome to the United Police States of America

The Untried Nazi Straits of Aeremika.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 07:19:36 PM »

You'll have to effectively arm the population of law abiding citizens or you'll give the criminal an open pass to create mayhem.

It's up to each to arm themselves or live with being prey, obviously one looks better than the other to me, but people have to live with their own mistakes.